DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Trying to multi quote with phone...wish me luck...

It was Great meeting up with Doc and DD, Due to Delayed flight from NJ in the Noreaster, (took off with 32mph winds) and then some delays on I-4, shortened our meet a bit :scared1:.
:sad: we didn't get more time

I will be in touch with Doc next week around the 30 day point from next trip to see if we can hammer something in stone for Dec:thumbsup2.
:woohoo: :dancing1:

I like that term rapid fire FP's:rotfl:, basically you can knock out 3 FP's in less than 1.5 hrs, if you set them up back to back, sometimes it comes in handy:thumbsup2.
I think you ought to patent it.

Next time I will let you in on some secrets of the High Tech little notebook:confused::eek::faint:
Sometimes old tech is better than new tech
Case in point...old FP system vs. New.

If you get the opportunity to meet up with Doc, do it he is a really nice guy:cool1:
Woo hoo. I have 1 out.of 3 fooled. I'm batting .333! Of course now that baseball season is over no scouts looking at me.

He seems like a great guy. I just need to get another trip in the works so I can meet up with him.
Score!!! I've never met Jeff, so I'll count that as a half. 1.5 out if 3.5. Average is now .420. Scouts will have to take notice. Seriously, though looking forward to it.

So, it turns out we made the National news and no one told me? A man from Owensboro, KY dressed up as a Nazi and dressed up his son as Hitler and went trick or treating at a city event last week. He also denies the holocaust. Sad.

I don't know about you guys, but the site was down a good bit of the day yesterday for me.

Well, that explains it.

Yes, it was down most of the morning for me. I didn't know what to do with myself at coffee break :p

It's spreading.

Same here. I gave up in the morning. It was up in the late afternoon when I tried again. I hope Norm is wrong about this being the end.

I'm always wrong. Just ask my wife.

Happy Halloween All!

DS will be home alone tonight, I hope he is ready of the onslaught on trick or treaters we get every year. Last year we topped out at 1.

Have a good one.

Hope he survives. We just turn out the lights when we run out of candy.

Yep. Here too.

It's an international conspiracy, just like Austin Powers.

Trying to multi quote with phone...wish me luck...

Score!!! I've never met Jeff, so I'll count that as a half. 1.5 out if 3.5. Average is now .420. Scouts will have to take notice.

You multi quoted in your cell phone. Congratulations on not being too old for Technology.

As for your %, I've met you. We ran away. Sold our car. Shred our documents. Live in fear. :scared1::scared1::eek::scared1::scared1:

Just kidding. :lmao:

Don't kill me though if you're a cereal killer, other than Corn Flakes. :scared1::lmao:

Happy candy hangover day, gents!

So, it turns out we made the National news and no one told me? A man from Owensboro, KY dressed up as a Nazi and dressed up his son as Hitler and went trick or treating at a city event last week. He also denies the holocaust. Sad.
I saw that somewhere. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the who and where. I thought it was stupid and moved on. Very sad these kind of people are out there.

Final tally. 120 kids. :)
We got about 80 at our place, which is about normal. I was a bit surprised since our weather was carp...cold northeast wind blowing with heavy drizzle. But the kids still went out. Sugar is a powerful motivator.

Morning gents. ADR day for me. Otherwise I’d be sleeping still.

We got about 80 at our place, which is about normal. I was a bit surprised since our weather was carp...cold northeast wind blowing with heavy drizzle. But the kids still went out. Sugar is a powerful motivator.

Yep. We got lucky and dodged any precipitation. 120 is close to normal for us.

'Morning all...
Depression season has officially begun. Oh joy...
At least I can count on a laugh or two from y'all fairly regular.

Final tally. 120 kids. :)
Move the decimal place over to the left one and it's probably still more then showed up at our house.
Which in truth, is a gain over last year's tally.

'Morning all...

:hug: Hang in there, buddy. :)

Move the decimal place over to the left one and it's probably still more then showed up at our house.

Just depends on the location. Lots of families with small to medium kids in the area.
In a few years it will dwindle to nothing.

Top O the Mornin Dads and a very happy Friday Eve! Hope all had a fun and safe Halloween last night. Happy Birthday to DD today, she's got her mom with her for a few days so that will cost me but the kids worth it.
Morning gents. ADR day for me. Otherwise I’d be sleeping still.
Good luck on getting what ya want and let us know what your selections.
'Morning all...
Hang in there and we will do what we can to keep some laughs coming.

Well, that explains it.

It's spreading.

I'm always wrong. Just ask my wife.

Hope he survives. We just turn out the lights when we run out of candy.

It's an international conspiracy, just like Austin Powers.

You multi quoted in your cell phone. Congratulations on not being too old for Technology.

As for your %, I've met you. We ran away. Sold our car. Shred our documents. Live in fear. :scared1::scared1::eek::scared1::scared1:

Just kidding. :lmao:

Don't kill me though if you're a cereal killer, other than Corn Flakes. :scared1::lmao:
I think I'd rather be famous(or infamous) for something else.

Not Multiquoting this time. I may be too old...this dag nabbed new fangled technology is just chafing my behind.

I can multi quote...it's just painful...and I've got enough pain dealing with the likes of Norm and his Nazi buddies. :lmao:

When we turn out the lights and don't have candy, we get droves. When we have the light on and plenty of candy...crickets. Next year I'm going to turn the light on, but have no candy...just as an experiment.

Oooh...better idea. Sell tickets for an outrageous price for DHNCHP....Doc has no candy Halloween party. Nah, then I'd have to come up with a fantastic parade. I can handle the fireworks part. Strap a few dozen bottle rockets to a propane tank and run.

That's why I didn't count you in the percentage. 1(Ron) out of 3 (Ron, pkondz and you). Counting Jeff as a half since I seem to have him fooled also...1.5 out of 3.5. Boy...I feel stupid...forgot I met Marvin briefly at EPCOT. 1.5 out of 4.5. CARP...back to batting practice.

Corn flakes are safe. Capn crunch peanut butter or lucky charms...different story.

Last edited:
'Morning all...
My TR has plenty of pictures of me if you need laughs. Oh wait....sorry...you want laughs not screams of terror.

There was this guy that went into a bar...

Nope...family board

There was this guy who went into a club...

Nope...mods will ban me

There was this guy who went to Disney...

Oh crud, having no money left isn't funny

There was this guy who tried to tell jokes...

He failed miserably. The end.

Evidently, you came to the wrong place.

I think we got 5 last year, but my wife keeps telling me our grandsons don't count. Can I count the 40 or 50 folks at work that ended up getting our candy last year? This year I saw a bunch while I was looking at houses.

Good luck on getting what ya want and let us know what your selections.

Didn't have too much to get as we're splitting most days between QS and TS.
Was a bit worried about the dessert party, BOG and Beaches & Cream.

Got 'em all for the times I wanted.

Except I had trouble with the web site so had to call, but the nice lady hooked us up and then fixed the problem.

his dag nabbed new fangled technology is just chafing my behind.

I think maybe you're using it wrong.

Strap a few dozen bottle rockets to a propane tank and run.

Would definitely make for an exciting show.

forgot I met Marvin briefly at EPCOT

I think I see why your average isn't higher.

:rolleyes1

Except I had trouble with the web site so had to call, but the nice lady hooked us up and then fixed the problem.

I think maybe you're using it wrong.

Would definitely make for an exciting show.

I think I see why your average isn't higher.

You may be right, I may be stupid,
but it just may be an touron that you're looking for. :lmao:

And in further news of the home grown nut Nazi supporter, so many people complained that he was fired from his job. So, he said his first amendment rights have been violated. It doesn't matter if it's the Nazi or Nike clown, they still don't understand Constitutional protections.

'Morning all...

Wait until this weekend and time change. Life really sucks for me then.

Top O the Mornin Dads and a very happy Friday Eve! Hope all had a fun and safe Halloween last night. Happy Birthday to DD today, she's got her mom with her for a few days so that will cost me but the kids worth it.

Happy birthday to your dd. My condolences to your credit card.

Corn flakes are safe. Capn crunch peanut butter or lucky charms...different story.

Lucky Charms. Ymmmmm........

Except I had trouble with the web site so had to call, but the nice lady hooked us up

Somehow we are disappointed when we have to call. I even use the online app for pizza delivery. How much lazier can I possibly get? I'm sure there is another level.

They make an ointment for that.

Do they make one that is beer infused?

There was this guy that went into a bar...

Nope...family board

There was this guy who went into a club...

Nope...mods will ban me

There was this guy who went to Disney...

Oh crud, having no money left isn't funny

There was this guy who tried to tell jokes...

He failed miserably. The end.

Evidently, you came to the wrong place.
:rotfl: well done............

Glad you got what you wanted. MK Desert Party?
They make an ointment for that.
:rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter