DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Didn't want to make our brothers to the south feel bad ,as most require temps closer to 25-30C before it's beach weather. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rolleyes1

Evening all been busy the past several weeks with uncertainty with work due to flooding and rail service to the plant suspended temporarily. Was worried that i was going to get stuck working 12 hour shifts with no days off for awhile but the river went down and everything is just now starting to get back to normal. Now it's time to start working on projects around the house.

Glad to hear the uncertainty is on the wane.

we-are-the-kings-of-winter_o_2617925.jpg

I zoomed...

Woohoo! It's not snowing and we are looking at climbing temps for the next 3 days. It may rain but that's OK, you don't have to shovel rain.

Have a good one all.
I'd rather have sun, but... rain is definitely better than snow.
It's supposed to snow here tomorrow again, but then temps well above freezing for the next week or so. Might even get my bike out finally.
I started it yesterday and boy it sure sounded nice to hear that again.

Woohoo! It's not snowing and we are looking at climbing temps for the next 3 days. It may rain but that's OK, you don't have to shovel rain.[/QUOTE)

Its starting to feel like spring. :cool1:

Might even get my bike out finally.
I started it yesterday and boy it sure sounded nice to hear that again.

I'm looking forward to the first bike ride of the year. :thumbsup2

Actually I kinda found tonight's interesting. They didn't find anything of real interest it seemed, but... the story evolved a bit.

I too found it interesting - Marty knows how to use heavy equipment:thumbsup2, he had no problem ripping the top of the well off, too b ad it was only for a shiny Canadian $1 coin:eek:, also my theory of everything being broken into many pieces and scattered around the island is starting to look good:scratchin:happytv::drinking1.

Happy Friday all.

Off to visit my parents tonight and shop for a suit for DS. His girlfriend wants to help him pick one out so he asked if she could come with us. We said he had yo ask his grandmother. LOL, that was interesting to listen to.

Have a good one all.

Afternoon from your friendly NYC commuter...

Weather finally starting to turn our way, and by “our” I mean people with grills.

My ladies have unexpectedly been progressing in the playoffs. Meaning longer days in the office, weekends away (Rochester last weekend was a treat) and more ruggers than I’d budgeted for in my credit line from the IronWifey Bank of My House. I would be screwed had I not married a 2nd Row...

I’ve just signed on for Dopey 2020 b/c as some have previously established, I like the hurt... What’s the deal with the congregation of Dads during that week?

Anyone got a big Spring on tap? Adventures beyond the House of Mouse?

Only reason I go to work is so I can pay for the next vacation.

Work to live, don’t live to work.

I too found it interesting - Marty knows how to use heavy equipment:thumbsup2, he had no problem ripping the top of the well off, too b ad it was only for a shiny Canadian $1 coin:eek:, also my theory of everything being broken into many pieces and scattered around the island is starting to look good:scratchin:happytv::drinking1.

Hmmm... you must be a week ahead of me. I just saw where the crane operators went on strike

Anyone got a big Spring on tap? Adventures beyond the House of Mouse?

Universal in May. Something in the Fall but not sure what yet.

Holland America cruise to Canada, in a couple of weeks.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it doesn't cruise to the middle of the prairies.

I've been waiting for Dan to call it, he must be busy playing with Lego. So here it is, work week is over, last one standing at Trader Sam's after a few rounds of
Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum has to take Sheila home, be carful, she has been known to turn balls blue. Have a great Weekend.

Nicely done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter