DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, gents.
Supposed to rain over here today. Rain is fine. Snow is not.
Still sore from yesterday's run. I'm hoping this ol' body can stand up to the stress of running.

Remember when you used to run... for fun?????

Morning from a sunny Westfield NB. Forecast is for a sunny weekend, so I'm continuing with some yard work and going to squeeze in some range time and a ride on the Harley. Have a great weekend and stay safe.
Man, that sounds great. First time this year on the bike? I haven't had mine out yet. And I'm dying to.
There will be some excitement, I'm expecting my first beer delivery from a local craft brewer.
Not a beer drinker, myself... but I totally get why you'd be stoked for this.
I like the look of the hat and the connection to sorcerer Mickey and the other hats around the world.
But I think it was out of place (and size) in front of the Chinese theater.

A smaller version inside of Animation courtyard would have been appropriate I think.
I agree with this.
Now don't get me started on what they did to Animation courtyard. Despite being a Star Wars fan, Docking Bay should have been removed or relocated by now.
Yes... and yes.
Just what are you implying, I get ID'ed all the time.
Maybe they're trying to give you the senior discount. :rolleyes1
I didn't say why I was being ID'ed. ;)
:lmao:

Morning from an overcast and thundering Orlando. Planning on doing some work and some packing. Having to send documentation of my entire life for the loan. For those of you who've done this, you know what I'm saying.
Had someone contact my wife today about possibly renting current house. That might end up working well...have someone else pay this mortgage and then I'll have two properties earning equity! Never really planned on being a landlord, but hey...it could happen.
(anyone else know that movie line reference?)

Evening boys from a cloudy...…. @Cinderella's Fella, take your pick chief. Who knew there were so many?

My supervisor came to me and encouraged me to apply, BUT, told me that if someone applies with 5 to 10 years warehouse experience they'd have to give him a serious consideration.
Althought the geezer sounds like a complete tw@t, I would err on the side of caution on this one. I think he's saying Apply, I hope you get it, but don't assume you are a lock in.
Thanks guys. Today went okay. Back was pretty sore towards the end of the run and the Achilles was sore, but manageable.
Next week looks like it's gonna be really hard, though. I don't know if I can do it... but I'll certainly try.
As someone who has learnt to over protect my achilles, if it is inflamed or thick (TWSS) you might need to dial down the running and just walk for a while. If it is sore as you have a desk job and its natural position is very contracted, that's fine, as jogging is not that dynamic, and shouldn't do any major damage. I do heel drops on the bottom of my stairs to stretch it out before each run. Overhang your heel over the bottom stair, rest on the banister and drop your heel below the stair line. Then raise up onto your tippy toes.
Docking Bay should have been removed or relocated by now.
I hated docking bay. I tihnk its ugly and ruined the courtyard.
That's... I'm sure that was quite unsettling.
Are you okay, Dan?
I'm fine mate, cheers. It's frustrating as you cant offer any practical help.

I'm expecting my first beer delivery from a local craft brewer. I've got my ID ready and everything.
Nice!

Our local Tap Room is open for collection, so if you take down a few containers, they fill em up for you so you drink at home. Haven't got round to it yet, so its Sierra Nevada Californian IPA for me, which I always think really tastes like Jai Alai.

We are doing Morocco today in the Eat around the world challenge, so my favourite meal in Epcot, the mixed Schwarma plate is on the menu, and the weather looks like its got an hour before the rain hits. So I need to go fire up some charcoal.
I'll try and get on the early part of the call later, it depends on how much Bourbon I drink until then.

Have a great evening

Althought the geezer sounds like a complete tw@t, I would err on the side of caution on this one. I think he's saying Apply, I hope you get it, but don't assume you are a lock in.

That's how I'm taking it. I might have over reacted to it, and he has been nice to me, seriously he has, but that's not something I would have said in those exact words.

Evening boys from a cloudy...…. @Cinderella's Fella, take your pick chief. Who knew there were so many?
Family Trees May Contain Nuts: SILLY SUNDAY

Having to send documentation of my entire life for the loan.
Should be easy...
“Got born. Not dead yet.”
Had someone contact my wife today about possibly renting current house. That might end up working well...have someone else pay this mortgage and then I'll have two properties earning equity!
Not bad!
Never really planned on being a landlord, but hey...it could happen.
(anyone else know that movie line reference?)
Nope
As someone who has learnt to over protect my achilles, if it is inflamed or thick (TWSS) you might need to dial down the running and just walk for a while. If it is sore as you have a desk job and its natural position is very contracted, that's fine, as jogging is not that dynamic, and shouldn't do any major damage. I do heel drops on the bottom of my stairs to stretch it out before each run. Overhang your heel over the bottom stair, rest on the banister and drop your heel below the stair line. Then raise up onto your tippy toes.
Oh, man. Thanks for that tip. You’re a lifesaver.
I'm fine mate, cheers. It's frustrating as you cant offer any practical help.
:hug:
There's a little live action shot of my dinner
Looks delicious
I may have been a little early. :lmao: :lmao:
View attachment 488930
Is that you?????

Morning guys from a sunny undisclosed location. Fell asleep on the couch last night, woke up around the time the Zoom call started, thought, Oh I'll check in for half an hour just to say hi. Got my headphones on and couldn't get the audio going, so gave up and went to bed. Rock n roll.

Ain' nuttin wrong wi' dat.
Nope, me neither. Got Bupkis.
I didn't say why I was being ID'ed. ;)
Can't they just scan your ankle bracelet like they normally do? ;)

Rib of beef on the menu today brethren, and as the great Sgt Esterhaus said, Let's be careful out there.

Morning from a sunny Westfield NB. I cooked the girls breakfast. Since it's nice day going to spend it outside enjoying the sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter