• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Evening boys from a chilly London. Now I've cleaned out Rob's bank account, my long term plan here is done.
Off to Argentina. Been nice knowing ya.

No one's going to cry for you there.

So which is worse...
The dead battery, or realizing that the thing was sitting open out in the driveway all night.

Yes.

Probably the latter, since it caused the former. Thank goodness I didn't have anything in there...except jumper cables.

You can never go wrong quoting show tunes

Top 30 Showtunes GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Morning, Gents! That's all I've got. Have a good day.

Happy Monday. I'm off to a great start. Must have hit the remote control wrong and it opened the liftgate on my car last night. Sat open all night and the lights apparently ran the battery down, so I needed to jump it this morning. Can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings!

Sorry that happened to you. I fear this happening to me. In fact, this is why I've become a bit OCD when it comes to making sure my trunk and car doors are shut and locked.

Morning folks.
007 on tap for this evening

I have a license to watch.

Love me some James Bond movies.

You can never go wrong quoting show tunes

No you can't. In fact, happens all the time around my house. My wife and I are both trained musicians, and we'll break out into song whenever someone says a cue line from a show.

Just bought them a beer.

Well I guess Rob did technically, but you know...
A whole beer?
Well that should have used up the entire windfall (at least the amount you'd have gotten out of my retirement)
Nice of you to give it away to some one else at least.

Did you raid anyone else's accounts or are you down to busking on the streets of Buenos Aires now?

Morning all, just another day of hanging out with the cat and learning about travel.

Have a good one all.

Morning sunshine.

Was on calls at 530AM yesterday morning, then an on site guy let us down last night so I had to go out to West London on a fitting job. Got home at 1AM. Not in the best of moods.

Have a good one all

Shouldn't you be in a good mood after getting a late night fitting job in West London? ;)

What's up, Gents? I've got nothing. Have a good day. Oh....beer, bourbon, bacon and mickey bars.

Beer, bourbon, bacon and mickey bars is most decidedly not nothing.

Was on calls at 530AM yesterday morning, then an on site guy let us down last night so I had to go out to West London on a fitting job. Got home at 1AM. Not in the best of moods.

Ugh. Hopefully you can sleep through a meeting today to make up for it.

Afternoon and Happy Friday Eve Gents! That's all I got other than things are for the most part quiet around here. Bacon, Bourbon, Cigars and Mickey Bars - stay safe out there!

Morning sunshine.

Have a good one all

I hope you got more than work done by heading to the West End. I mean, if you're coming home at 1am....:rolleyes:

Beer, bourbon, bacon and mickey bars is most decidedly not nothing.

Ok, you're right....it's certainly more than nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter