• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hello gentlemen!
Well, when I last checked in (about a month ago :o) I was looking at extra work due to a team member going on extended leave. I did work a bit more than my usual shift, but fortunately they were able to find a temp to fill in for a couple months. I got some time off to recharge before going back at it this week.

Nothing new to report on the home front. Just the usual work- school grind.

I haven’t had much time to see any of the WDW 50th stuff, nor read too much feedback on Genie+. The bit I’ve seen leads me to think I’m not that excited about it, but I’ll reserve judgement until I see more or maybe one day even experience it myself (a guy can dream, right)

Hello gentlemen!
Well, when I last checked in (about a month ago :o) I was looking at extra work due to a team member going on extended leave. I did work a bit more than my usual shift, but fortunately they were able to find a temp to fill in for a couple months. I got some time off to recharge before going back at it this week.

I haven’t had much time to see any of the WDW 50th stuff, nor read too much feedback on Genie+. The bit I’ve seen leads me to think I’m not that excited about it, but I’ll reserve judgement until I see more or maybe one day even experience it myself (a guy can dream, right)
Welcome to the club. I'm sure Randall will be along to give you your number for the 6th or 7tg time. :lmao:

Good work didn't get too crazy and you had some time to recoup.
As for many of the money gra(err changes) Disney has made...notafan.

Morning, Gents! Man was yesterday one of those days. Over all it was a good day, but computer problems left and right. I was ready for the day to end when I got there. Today going to be a busy one as we have 120 patients due into the office today, and I had the pleasure of hearing my dog toss up last night's dinner at about 2:45 am. Nothing like hearing your dog start to heave in the hallway in the middle of night to get you to wake up in a hurry. Long day ahead of me. Well, Gents, have a good day.

Hello gentlemen!

Good to hear from you, and glad to hear you got some time off.

Last edited:
Morning, Gents! Man was yesterday one of those days. Over all it was a good day, but computer problems left and right. I was ready for the day to end when I got there. Today going to be a busy one as we have 120 patients due into the office today, and I had the pleasure of hearing my dog toss up last night's dinner at about 2:45 am. Nothing like hearing your dog start to heave in the hallway in the middle of night to get you to wake up in a hurry. Long day ahead of me. Well, Gents, have a good day.

Good to hear from you, and glad to hear you got some time off.
Sorry man. :sad2:

Only SLIGHTLY better than waking up at 2:45 to the smell of dog s*** and then stepping in a big pile of diarrhea trying to find light switch and then having to clean up said pile. At least it was hardwood and not carpet.

Hello gentlemen!

I'm glad it didn't take up all of your free time. Small victories, anyway.

Only SLIGHTLY better than waking up at 2:45 to the smell of dog s*** and then stepping in a big pile of diarrhea trying to find light switch and then having to clean up said pile. At least it was hardwood and not carpet.

Yeah, I'm going to take Jeff's situation over Doc in this case.

Morning, Gents! Had a good weekend and good day at work yesterday, being my first actual day as a permanent employee of Cape Cod Healthcare. That's right, yesterday was my first full day as an actual employee. WWwwwwweeeeeee! (heavy sigh) It felt so good clocking in yesterday. As for this past weekend? I decided to get the daughter out of the house and headed down to Battleship cove in Fall River on Saturday to crawl around the USS Massachusetts BB-59, amongst other ships that are there. Battleship Cove is actually one of, if not the largest, museum of WWII ships. There's the USS Massachuetts BB-59, Joseph P. Kennedy DD-850, USS Lion Fish SS-298, East German Navy Ship Hiddensee, a Tarantul Class Corvette, 2 PT boats, PT-796, and PT-617. It's a great museum, and highly recommend it if anyone of you are ever in the area. Sunday was spent doing stuff around the house. Otherwise all is well. Have a good day, fellas.

Sorry man. :sad2:

Man, you really stepped in it, didn't you? 😆 And yes, that would be worse than hearing your dog heave in the middle of the night. Sorry, man.

Work, sleep, repeat...
Oh well, it pays the bills.
(for the most part at least)

We finally watched that there new fangled Muppet Mansion thingy.
I do miss Kermit's voice, but 45 min of dad jokes does make for a decent escape.
May watch it again.
May drink heavily while doing so.

May drink heavily for no particular reason.
(life has gotten to be like that as of late :rolleyes:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter