• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

In the latest episode of "We're the Government And We're Here To Help", I just had a memo sent back to me by an admin. She claims there is "too much space" between the SUBJECT line and the horizontal line separating the body of the memo. I am being requested to adjust it by about a millimeter or so.

Was thinking of calling in, this morning. Doing a dreaded late evening/early morning/night shift triple header.
But there promises to be some drama at work today that I just have to see.

popcorn::

In the latest episode of "We're the Government And We're Here To Help", I just had a memo sent back to me by an admin. She claims there is "too much space" between the SUBJECT line and the horizontal line separating the body of the memo. I am being requested to adjust it by about a millimeter or so.

Jonathan Fernandez GIF by I'm So Jonathan

Today is the day I meet with one of our pastors and tell Coni I'm moving to Germany.

Morning all.
Was thinking of calling in, this morning. Doing a dreaded late evening/early morning/night shift triple header.
Ooooh

This sounds like a story that will need to be shared.

Good morning all! Hope your week is going well. Just two more days for me this week and I can call it done.

Morning all.

Nothing like office drama!

I passed the memo to the wifey. She told me that I misread it.

popcorn::

And how long would have it taken her to fix it for you rather than make you redo it???

Today is the day I meet with one of our pastors and tell Coni I'm moving to Germany.
Good luck Doc. Hope it goes well and you can start putting this chapter of your life behind you.

Whoa. I hope today isn't too rough. :hug:
PM me if you want to chat.
This sounds like a story that will need to be shared.
Well... let's just say that today was the beginning of the story of the cat with nine lives... who may be on his 7th or 8th life.

Well... let's just say that today was the beginning of the story of the cat with nine lives... who may be on his 7th or 8th life
We have a entire cattery the size of the Waldorf Astoria filled with these people, if I'm reading you right. Except our lot never seem to run out of lives.....

We have a entire cattery the size of the Waldorf Astoria filled with these people, if I'm reading you right. Except our lot never seem to run out of lives.....
This one's a bit different from the usual lot. We'll see what happens as the case is ongoing...

And how long would have it taken her to fix it for you rather than make you redo it???

That's what I was saying! Especially since she's the only one in the building who cares about this.

Well... let's just say that today was the beginning of the story of the cat with nine lives... who may be on his 7th or 8th life.

We have a few of those here, too. Hard to fire anybody here. You practically have to burn down the the building, and even then it takes 2 years to go through the process.

Got the official verbal offer today and just waiting on the written. Turns out they won't ship a vehicle :sad2:, but I may ship the bike at my own expense. Have to see how much that will cost.
So they won't ship a vehicle, but will they do anything to help out with selling yours here/acquiring a new one there? I mean as someone who has only ever had a truck, I was really hoping you'd go plug up some european roads. I'd love to roll down the autobahn in my Duramax.
Was your TPS report late too?
This one's a bit different from the usual lot. We'll see what happens as the case is ongoing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter