DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I mean as someone who has only ever had a truck, I was really hoping you'd go plug up some european roads. I'd love to roll down the autobahn in my Duramax.
As the proud owner of an American vehicle, its all fine n dandy until you get into a car park that was built before 1995. That's what put the nix on the F150 I wanted to get, I wouldn't be able to park up anywhere.

Morning, Gents! Slept late yesterday so ran out without stopping by. I'm off early again today, so making this quick. I'm glad to see other dads stopping by. Well, gotta run and get some breakfast before heading out. Have a good day, fellas.

TTFN

As the proud owner of an American vehicle, its all fine n dandy until you get into a car park that was built before 1995. That's what put the nix on the F150 I wanted to get, I wouldn't be able to park up anywhere.
This is exactly why I didn't want to take the truck regardless....

I know from having driven in Italy, roads may not be large/wide. I also know gas there is more expensive and my truck loves the gas. I knew that when I bought it because I wanted 4 wheel drive and towing package and engine big enough to handle towing a toy hauler if I needed to. I think buying a used VW or BMW or Mercedes when I get there will be better.

Also, the bike will be much more fun on the autobahn and on curvier roads.

Nah. Jack that thing up and park it anywhere ya want.

Also, the bike will be much more fun on the autobahn and on curvier roads.
::yes::

:rotfl2: True story... I've got a Chevy 2500HD crew cab. I've got to strategize when parking/looking for parking spaces. A few years ago I parked in the garage at the Indianapolis airport. I was in a hurry and only going out of town for a couple of days so I just parked it in the garage instead of going to the long term lot. When I got back, an SUV parked across the aisle from me and didn't pull in all the way... and I had SUVs parked on each side of me. I walked around the truck 3 or 4 times just to strategize before I ever got in and tried to get out. Looked something like this...
Nah. Jack that thing up and park it anywhere ya want.
I mean I'm from a rural area in the midwest, but I'm pretty sure this is a rule they taught us in driver's ed: He who has the biggest tires has the right of way.

True story... I've got a Chevy 2500HD crew cab. I've got to strategize when parking/looking for parking spaces. A few years ago I parked in the garage at the Indianapolis airport. I was in a hurry and only going out of town for a couple of days so I just parked it in the garage instead of going to the long term lot. When I got back, an SUV parked across the aisle from me and didn't pull in all the way... and I had SUVs parked on each side of me. I walked around the truck 3 or 4 times just to strategize before I ever got in and tried to get out. Looked something like this...
:laughing:
But I have a solution to your problem…
78350287-53D0-467D-9B78-CB4A1C70C256.jpeg
I mean I'm from a rural area in the midwest, but I'm pretty sure this is a rule they taught us in driver's ed: He who has the biggest tires has the right of way.
::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter