• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Mornin' boys.
Happy Monday
"....there's planes and stuff in the second one too." Good enough for me.
::yes::
(chuckles) You said "erect." :rotfl:

And no I'm not.
TWSS
Oooo love me a good fair. Can't wait for our county fair. Have fun, did ya?
I did! Hadn't had one here for a couple years. Place was busy.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Dan! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #818!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.
It must be done.
Jeez… LT comes back and I’m posting like it’s 2010
Wait... you're saying it's not?

As in for Biscuits and Gravy? Of course.
Wrong
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Dan! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #818!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.
Well deserved
Uh oh! What'd ya do? Anything good?
It's a bit like your sister telling you you should ring your mum once in a while, he chastised me for neglecting my disdad duties. Others got away with it, that's all I'm saying on that.

Top O the Mornin Dads! I too was kicked in the pants by the Chief. Looks like all are good and much of the same banter - biscuits and gravy and cookie and biscuit debates. Cheers 🍻
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Mike! :welcome:

Your Official Member Number is #737!

Hey, guys! Hope everyone is doing well. I had a pretty good weekend. DD and DW decided to rearrange the family room, ok, more the DD, but I was ok with it. I've been wanting to rearrange it for some time. Still not completely done, but getting there. Took yesterday off from work to get a few things done, which was nice, but this will mean I'll have 2 - 3 day weekends in row. Weeee. Outside that all is well. Hope everyone has a good week.

It’s not what he did… 😏

:rotfl:

Jeez… LT comes back and I’m posting like it’s 2010

There's a song in there somewhere.

Mornin' boys.
Happy Monday

:wave2:

:laughing:

I did! Hadn't had one here for a couple years. Place was busy.

We go to our county fair every year with the kid. Love it.

It must be done.

This is the way.

Wait... you're saying it's not?

He thinks it's 2010.

Ok, there's something wrong with you.

It's a bit like your sister telling you you should ring your mum once in a while, he chastised me for neglecting my disdad duties. Others got away with it, that's all I'm saying on that.

:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter