DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Talk It Out GIF by ABC Network

soooo.... anyone else as exhausted as I am? No, wait... you can't be. Then you'd be dead.
I have two more busy day shifts training (one of) the new guy(s), then a couple of overtime shifts, then back at it next week (I think Monday starts on Tuesday next week) for two evening shifts with him and that should (barring a sudden reversal of fortunes) be it for training and he can join the crew and help take some of the load off.

Lord I'm looking forward to having more than 1 day off every 8 or so.

soooo.... anyone else as exhausted as I am? No, wait... you can't be. Then you'd be dead.
I have two more busy day shifts training (one of) the new guy(s), then a couple of overtime shifts, then back at it next week (I think Monday starts on Tuesday next week) for two evening shifts with him and that should (barring a sudden reversal of fortunes) be it for training and he can join the crew and help take some of the load off.

1658313553475.gif

Well, that sounds pretty brutal. Hope that training goes smoothly so you can feel the results on your workload.

Ha! My camo onesies are working!

Speaking of work...
I'm feeling exhausted but pretty good as today should (emphasis on should) have been my last day shift with my trainee. Two easy evening shifts next week and then I'll set him up for his written test and competency evaluation. Then done!

I plan on being sick for the following two days of my cycle. :rolleyes1

Hope you guys have a good weekend. My daughter is coming home from school for a visit, so that always livens things up. It's a weird feeling now that she's in college. On the one hand, I really miss having her at home and we get excited when she comes back so the band is back together. On the other hand, I love that she's having a blast on her own and get excited to see everything she does at school. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be.

Speaking of work...
I'm feeling exhausted but pretty good as today should (emphasis on should) have been my last day shift with my trainee. Two easy evening shifts next week and then I'll set him up for his written test and competency evaluation. Then done!

I plan on being sick for the following two days of my cycle. :rolleyes1
Feel better soon! But not too soon. :laughing:

Evening guys.

Getting some of the crazy heat here lately, humidex readings of 100F and more.

Getting ready to start 8 straight days of volleyball camp tomorrow, hopefully the fieldhouse we are using won't be too warm. I'm certainly glad I'm not staying at the university with the rest of the staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter