DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

CONTEST!!!

Place your bets.
How long will it be before Randall re-issues me my DisDad Number?

As a side bet, which other dad might do so for him just to through things off?

(Disclaimer: No actual prizes or compensation of any type will be distributed by the creators of this challenge.)

CONTEST!!!

Place your bets.

(Disclaimer: No actual prizes or compensation of any type will be distributed by the creators of this challenge.)
No prizes???
What the deuce?

15 minutes

There it is....
I've been looking for that.

Certainly how it would go if we ever meet up.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Rob! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #469!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

CONTEST!!!

Place your bets.

One hour and 53 minutes!

Did I win?

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Rob! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #469!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.
Annnnnnd...
There it is.

It's almost an honor.

No prizes???
What the deuce?

15 minutes
Hay, I'm nothing if not unfair.

As the only entrant (before that actual event) you win.
Feel free to drop by down this way any time to pick up your complementary load of nothing
(which is better then some of the other type of "loads" I could have offered).

One hour and 53 minutes!

Did I win?
Of course!
1st prize for most creative abuse of the implied rules
(and honorable mention for being the first to break said implied rules)

You're entitled to the same nothing that Ponzi just won.
Congrats all around.

Cat got your tongue too??

Howdy stranger. How’ve you been?
Well... you know... sometimes I just gott'a disappear for a wile.
This last hiatus was a bit long, but I just couldn't find the right time or spot to jump back in (my mind - or what's left of it - is busted that way).

In truth though, I really can't complain too much. I may want to, but can't compared to some other folk just trying to make it though the next day.

But to you point - quick summary:
. The low-lights are every single morning that I have to make myself go into a work environment that I despise, but can't see a way out of just yet.
. The high-lights are every time I can actually get them to allow me time off to live a little bit of life.
(and from the focus of this group, that included a trip with the extended family down to The World back in March and a DCL sailing - just me and my better - coming up in a few weeks, so like I said, I really shouldn't be complaining).

As the only entrant (before that actual event) you win.
Feel free to drop by down this way any time to pick up your complementary load of nothing
Yuss!

What's your address so I can claim my major award?
1st prize for most creative abuse of the implied rules
:laughing:
Well... you know... sometimes I just gott'a disappear for a wile.
I get that.
The low-lights are every single morning that I have to make myself go into a work environment that I despise, but can't see a way out of just yet.
Feeling that way a tad, myself.

Morning All.

Had a great weekend camping to finish off DW's summer. (First day back for teachers today.) Had a bit of rain Friday night but we stayed dry. 11Km of backcountry hiking on Saturday before packing up Sunday morning. Finished the weekend off with another soccer game.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

CONTEST!!!

Place your bets.

I'd make fun of you, but I got the same treatment last week.

Anyway, welcome home Rob!

:scared:
But to you point - quick summary:
. The low-lights are every single morning that I have to make myself go into a work environment that I despise, but can't see a way out of just yet.
. The high-lights are every time I can actually get them to allow me time off to live a little bit of life.
(and from the focus of this group, that included a trip with the extended family down to The World back in March and a DCL sailing - just me and my better - coming up in a few weeks, so like I said, I really shouldn't be complaining).
The former is just necessary for the latter. Hopefully that won't be the case for much longer!

Feeling that way a tad, myself.
The new trainees aren't helping take the load off yet? Sounds like you need an Alaskan cruise or something.

11Km of backcountry hiking on Saturday before packing up Sunday morning. Finished the weekend off with another soccer game.
Man, you really kept busy.

It was bittersweet. I moved my son into the university on Saturday to start his freshman year, so we're down to half our kids at home now. It's a lot quieter in there.

Village Hat Shop British Pith Helmet Pith Helmets

Morning All.

Had a great weekend camping to finish off DW's summer. (First day back for teachers today.) Had a bit of rain Friday night but we stayed dry. 11Km of backcountry hiking on Saturday before packing up Sunday morning. Finished the weekend off with another soccer game.

You're makin' the rest of us look bad here...

But then again, that's a fairly low bar to hurdle.
(or a very high one to limbo beneath; your choice).

I'd make fun of you
What stopped you?

The former is just necessary for the latter. Hopefully that won't be the case for much longer!
Just wish it was shorter.

Two years minimum before I can check out legally.
Four and a half if I want to include health care, and longer to get to that mythical "FRA".
Not that I want to be wishing my life away, but...

It's too early for pithy comments.
I shall refrain.
Another missed opportunity...

But that makes up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter