DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

What did you have for breakfast?
Victory. I had victory for breakfast. For I am a champion.

Victory and Honey Nut Cheerios.
They are mostly part-timers.
When you can deliver such quality in such a short space of time, why bother with hanging around?

At least that's what I tell the wife.
Yeah, our standards have really slipped.
Well we let you in, new boy.......
Hi guys... going to try to get more regular about checking in on the boards.

I kind of have a need to.
Feeling kinda used. But I'll take the attention.

(welcome back mate)

Have a good week, Centurions. And don't forget. No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Last edited:
Man Fainting GIFs | Tenor

There does seem to be a theme Rob.
Ya' Think?

Looks like you were thirsty. Really thirsty.
I was also constrained in that litany by both the DisBoard-10-Pic-per-post limit...
and the fact that at times I forgot to get the pic before hand.

Imagine had I been a mite more though in my planning.

What did you do the other days? 🤣
Drank more, of course.
You wouldn't expect less, now would ya'?

All that said...
We did get into other things, and I could provide images of such were I so inclined.
But to me, those seemed more relevant to our particular little group here.

Victory. I had victory for breakfast. For I am a champion.

Victory and Honey Nut Cheerios.
Victory makes them just a little sweeter.

I guess my point was that I don't often come to this website often. But now I kind of have to so I'm sure I'll be more present here.
And here we thought you'd finally gotten sick of us. I guess we need to try and be more obnoxious.

Highlights from our recent excursion...
Well, you definitely saw the bar.

It is entirely possible that I may have a drinking problem.
giphy.gif

We did get into other things, and I could provide images of such were I so inclined.
::yes::

Hi guys... going to try to get more regular about checking in on the boards.

I kind of have a need to. We just booked a spring break trip and it took me about 5 minutes to realize that I don't know what in the %&$( is going on at Disney World any more or how in the @^!* to plan a trip anymore.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Andy! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #460!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

What did you do the other days? 🤣
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB TDR32! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #874!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter