DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Well, the Philly and East Texas folks are fairly happy today.
As for the rest of us...
It's just Monday.
Hey, thanks for bringing that up! I just got to watch what was instantly one of the greatest moments in Philadelphia sports history, so yes, I'm doing well.

I'm also back home after a week in training in Baltimore. The training was a slog, but I did get to meet up with Randall for dinner, so that was the highlight.

Morning, Fellas! All's well on my end. I had mentioned a while back that the DW asked me about dates to Disney World, which floored me considering the previous conversation/argument we had. Well, this kicked off me starting my research again. Last night we talked dates, and that happened because I had told her I had emailed a travel agent with Dreams asking a couple of questions, which led to asking about prices. I told her that the prices that were quoted included 4 day park tickets. Which she said wasn't that bad. Sooooo, while I won't believe it until it happens, it looks like this is really happening. Now, things could change. The DW is a musician and does a lot of weddings during the summer, so if a really good gig comes along we may have to change the dates of the trip, which I would understand, but we're talking dates. To get in what we're looking at doing, 4 days at Disney, 1 at Universal and 1 at NASA, I told her I'm looking at 7 nights/6 days. If my DD wants an extra day in Harry Potter World then we could scrap the NASA side trip. Save it for another trip. So in the end I'm excited. Well, gotta run. Have a good day, guys.

Morning, Fellas! All's well on my end. I had mentioned a while back that the DW asked me about dates to Disney World, which floored me considering the previous conversation/argument we had. Well, this kicked off me starting my research again. Last night we talked dates, and that happened because I had told her I had emailed a travel agent with Dreams asking a couple of questions, which led to asking about prices. I told her that the prices that were quoted included 4 day park tickets. Which she said wasn't that bad. Sooooo, while I won't believe it until it happens, it looks like this is really happening. Now, things could change. The DW is a musician and does a lot of weddings during the summer, so if a really good gig comes along we may have to change the dates of the trip, which I would understand, but we're talking dates. To get in what we're looking at doing, 4 days at Disney, 1 at Universal and 1 at NASA, I told her I'm looking at 7 nights/6 days. If my DD wants an extra day in Harry Potter World then we could scrap the NASA side trip. Save it for another trip. So in the end I'm excited. Well, gotta run. Have a good day, guys.
Cheers to the planning and good luck with the discussions. It isn't always smooth but worth it in the end when you are there enjoying the magic.

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are well. Been doing well this week. Spent the last three days at primary care, with yesterday having only 30 patients to check in, so it was a slow day. This gave me chance to some reading on my phone on the Dis and other Disney sites. I'll be a neurosurgery today, an office I like, so it'll be a good day.

Cheers to the planning and good luck with the discussions. It isn't always smooth but worth it in the end when you are there enjoying the magic.

Thanks. I love planning vacations, so I'm in my element. The discussions with the DW is, actually, going quite smoothly. She's leaving it all up to me to plan, so I just have to keep her in the loop as to what I'm doing.

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are well. Been doing well this week. Spent the last three days at primary care, with yesterday having only 30 patients to check in, so it was a slow day. This gave me chance to some reading on my phone on the Dis and other Disney sites. I'll be a neurosurgery today, an office I like, so it'll be a good day.

Thanks. I love planning vacations, so I'm in my element. The discussions with the DW is, actually, going quite smoothly. She's leaving it all up to me to plan, so I just have to keep her in the loop as to what I'm doing.
Good days at work are to be relished.
I ain't seen one in close to fifteen years (ain't seen an excellent one in better then 25).

But, like you, I do enjoy planning get-a-ways.
Takes the mind off the now and is near as good (mentally at least) as actually taking the trip.

Hope the good vibes continue!

Takes the mind off the now and is near as good (mentally at least) as actually taking the trip.
It's always good to have something too look forward to on the calendar.

Morning, Gents! Hope all are well. Had a good day yesterday. Took the DD to a Halloween festival thing at school while the DW had a gig. The DD had fun running around and playing with her friends. I have a church gig this morning, and then will be taking pictures of a dress rehearsal for a local production of Rock of Ages. I'll pretty much be there all most of the day. They have two casts, so one cast will do the run in the afternoon and the other cast will do the evening run. Can't wait to take pictures of this show. I wasn't able to take the pics the last time the show was done, but now I get to. :teeth:

Good days at work are to be relished.
I ain't seen one in close to fifteen years (ain't seen an excellent one in better then 25).

Sadly I didn't get to go to my favorite office. Someone called out sick in another office and I wound up having to cover for them, though I suspect it was because there was going to be 100 patients that day and they were going to be alone. It was a very busy day, but it went by quickly.

Right?! I love planning vacations and get-a-ways, though I'll admit that I couldn't be a travel agent.

Hope the good vibes continue!

Thanks. As of right now, because of all the initial planning I've done, the newness of it has worn off a bit, but it'll pick back up at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter