DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Heading to WDW with the fam on Thursday. 10 days. Just nine nights. Travel days really subtract the fun…

Poly for seven nights and AKV-Kidani for two.

Say hi if you’re around.
Hope you have a Great time.After just getting back front WDW wear pants with very deep pockets . My son wanted to go on Tron on a M on nite that was 22 bucks per person not to mention the 27 bucks each the genie cost for the day. We were lucky enough to get veritual que twice for Tron and Gaurdians of the Galaxy.
I don’t want to scare you just want to warn you on what you are walking into so you don’t get sticker shock like I did ,it’s not the same place we all loved a couple years ago, it’s turned into a giant money grab nickel and dining everything possible. Maybe when Universial opens Epic next year WDW might have to ease up and have to compete and get rid of some of the nonsense

Last edited:

I’m here! It’s still Saturday. Actually, it’s the fourth Saturday in a row. I have one more Saturdays to go before Sunday and Thursday starts. Lol
( Double shift on my Thursday and single on my Friday)
I did go to work this morning, I rode rides and had lunch and came home for a nap, but I was at work this morning.

I’m here! It’s still Saturday. Actually, it’s the fourth Saturday in a row. I have one more Saturdays to go before Sunday and Thursday starts. Lol
( Double shift on my Thursday and single on my Friday)
I did go to work this morning, I rode rides and had lunch and came home for a nap, but I was at work this morning.
Jeopardy for $500
When is work better than not working?

Happy Sunday morning everyone!! Tomorrow, Thursday, is going to be a long one. Ten hour day, four in a class room the rest of it otj.
Yesterday the family flew back north for the week so to celebrate, I’m heading to work this morning. Nothing really to do, just walk around, see what is new and maybe walk over to Crescent Lake. I have a noon res. at Teppen, stop in for some filet and shrimp for lunch.
Stop to see a few ex coworkers and some coworkers, may as well stop and watch people work.
It will be back to the grind the day after tomorrow, (Friday) for an eight hour. I can say grind now that I don’t work in my old role. Lol
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I’ll say hi to the big golf ball for everyone!

Tomorrow, Thursday, is going to be a long one. Ten hour day, four in a class room the rest of it otj.
This is interesting.
Today is my Tuesday after two Mondays. I work 12 hours today and tomorrow I start OJT. (On the Job Training.) I just finished training a new person about a month ago (took about 7 months) and I’m starting all over again with another new trainee. At least this time I’ll mostly/usually only be training three days out of every five. (Trainees don’t/can’t work OT.)
Happy New Brunswick Day all, take the day off and celebrate with us.
Doing anything To celebrate? Here it’s Terry Fox day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter