• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You guys all behaving out there?
Don’t be silly.

Sorry about the game though
Today, I had the privilege of resetting a client’s login password four times. All four times, he couldn’t enter the password correctly and locked himself out. He’s coming into the office tomorrow so I can do it for him in person. So no, I’m not behaving well, apparently.
Oy. :sad2:

Congratulations. That probably the dumbest question I've heard this week. And the competition has been fierce. You know we haven't.
This is where you give me the whole Billy Madison speech about everyone in the room being dumber for having listened to me.

Game 7, nervous yet?
Well...not anymore.

Today, I had the privilege of resetting a client’s login password four times. All four times, he couldn’t enter the password correctly and locked himself out. He’s coming into the office tomorrow so I can do it for him in person. So no, I’m not behaving well, apparently.
Wow...that's impressive. Doesn't he know "password" is an easy one to remember?

Sorry about the game though
Wait, so it was your fault?

It seems that my son never ceases to amaze me. A friend and his family came over the other night for dinner and asked if he could go in the garage to show his son the cars, my son decided to go too he has not been in the garage for about 5yrs,but knowing that everything in there will be his one day I guess he wanted to do inventory.
When they came back in my son said he liked the car that I was going to sell,it’s about 75% done still needs engine, suspension, and undercarriage work to be done, but since my mobility is pretty much shot I would have to send it out. Anyway he wants to make it look like John Wicks car 69 mustang Boss 429 and the car I got is a 70 Boss 302. I told him we will need different headlight buckets a different grill and 1/4 panel air ducts everything else is the same, told him I can get it to sound like the bigger engine but the engine is staying the same,as far as the paint since it’s already painted the way the Boss 302 should be I told him we will get the car wrapped the way John Wicks car looks.
He graduates High School this so I told him when he graduates college it will be all done for him, he’s not that motivated for collage even if he skips a year I that will be a hell of a cherry on top

This is where you give me the whole Billy Madison speech about everyone in the room being dumber for having listened to me.
This can't be the first time someone's said that to you.
Wait, so it was your fault?
Unfortunately so.
I followed the games when I could. When I could, they won, when I couldn't, they lost. I wasn't able to follow the last game.

The correlation is easy to make.
It seems that my son never ceases to amaze me. A friend and his family came over the other night for dinner and asked if he could go in the garage to show his son the cars, my son decided to go too he has not been in the garage for about 5yrs,but knowing that everything in there will be his one day I guess he wanted to do inventory.
When they came back in my son said he liked the car that I was going to sell,it’s about 75% done still needs engine, suspension, and undercarriage work to be done, but since my mobility is pretty much shot I would have to send it out. Anyway he wants to make it look like John Wicks car 69 mustang Boss 429 and the car I got is a 70 Boss 302. I told him we will need different headlight buckets a different grill and 1/4 panel air ducts everything else is the same, told him I can get it to sound like the bigger engine but the engine is staying the same,as far as the paint since it’s already painted the way the Boss 302 should be I told him we will get the car wrapped the way John Wicks car looks.
He graduates High School this so I told him when he graduates college it will be all done for him, he’s not that motivated for collage even if he skips a year I that will be a hell of a cherry on top
Would you consider adopting a Canadian from the prairies?

Asking for a friend.

Nervous, no. I’m actually Game 7, 4th quarter, tied game with no time left on the clock and I’m at the free throw line nervous. Then I notice the beer vendor giving me the sly eye, a cheerleader rolls her eyes at me, and then I brick it off the backboard…

I have to reset passwords 4-5 times a shifts for people. You get three tries, after the third…………… my phone starts ringing.
My response, I know you have a fresh new degree in computer science but slow down, you have to enter all the numbers, yup, numeric password, don’t even a letter,symbol or upper case. But let’s use all ten fingers to enter it as fast as you can, dont matter if it’s correct or not.

Went to the airport yesterday to pick up the wife, she was flying back from Pa. I forgot all about it was air show weekend. Fridays are practice so I did manage to catch the Thunderbirds and a F35 flying around with a P38.
This morning, we are heading to the Poly. Breakfast at Kona and some resort hopping. We haven’t been to the grand since they redid some things in the lobby. Also see how far the construction process is on the new DVC Poly.
Have a nice weekend.

No, it’s a burden. Japan and Mexico really need to switch places. Especially on the walk back, if you’re not out of the parking lot by 3:30 you sit on the on ramps to I4 in traffic.
I noticed the maybe 15 times we have been there if it going to rain it going to pour as soon as you get Mexico or Canada by the time you get there your soaked and the boats are closed. They are nice there they usually hand out hot towels as soon as you enter👍

Morning, Gents!

Been MIA again, I know, but life's been busy. The show I'm in, Matilda the Musical, opens in 20 days, so we're getting down to the wire. The director starting to get really stressed, which is understandable at this point in the game. Every director feels it, but with this show we've lost a couple of the adults, with one of the adults the schedule changed, and the other her DMiL had to be hospitalized. We also lost 2 kids, which I don't think affected things too much. If anything, losing 2 kids meant the small half-round stage will be less crowded, but still.... As with me, I've been rehearsing most nights and weekends. When I'm not in rehearsals during the week, I'm working on editing a headshot photo gig I did about a week ago.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween with lots of trick or treaters. Our neighborhood dropped with the number of kids that come around. The last few years we've had maybe handful of kids to a dozen. This year? 2. 2 trick or treaters is all we got. To say I have a ton of candy left is an understatement. I did take my DD out for trick or treating in our neighborhood, which consisted of a few of our close neighbors before heading over to some friends of ours. So it was an uneventful evening last night.

Found out from my travel agent that the Skyliner will down for annual maintenance the same week I'll be there in January, at least the portion from POP to the Caribbean Beach Resort. Kind of bummed about that because that's the reason I chose to stay there, but what can one do but suck it up.

Well, gotta run and get ready to leave. Have a good day, guys and we'll chat later.

TTFN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter