• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I’m heading there tomorrow at 1:30, and Tuesday and Wednesday. lol.
Hopefully the weather is good for Saturday the 23rd. We are going to Epcot, we have a Candlelight Processional dinner package. We are eating in Germany (umpapa) then off to the show. We missed a few during the Covid and moving years but we were back last year.
We use to go Christmas Eve but I work Christmas night (holiday pay!) so we have our Christmas dinner etc. at home Christmas Eve. I don’t have to leave for work till about 2:30 so i do get to spend the morning and half the afternoon at home. It’s all part of the deal, you know going in it’s a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year. Not to mention, free department food Christmas! lol.

Last edited:
Thanks to Costco (glitch or not; some have had similar luck, others have not) I saved 10% on the $1,800+ dues.
Not bad!
I’m heading there tomorrow at 1:30, and Tuesday and Wednesday. lol.
:rolleyes:
Hopefully the weather is good for Saturday the 23rd. We are going to Epcot, we have a Candlelight Processional dinner package.
Nice. Never been.
:thumbsup2
2hrs. 54min. Big travel day. Lol
:laughing:

Anyone heading down the next few weeks………. Pack your patience, the holiday mobs are here. I have to walk through part of the park to get to work, Monday and Tuesday are not that crowded. I noticed it as soon as I opened the door I come out of.

Anyone heading down the next few weeks………. Pack your patience, the holiday mobs are here. I have to walk through part of the park to get to work, Monday and Tuesday are not that crowded. I noticed it as soon as I opened the door I come out of.
Thanks Dave, just 4 weeks until the Dads show up, hope it clears out by then.

We’ll be down from there February 2-5. EPCOT on the 2nd, DHS on the 3rd, MK likely the evening of the 3rd and all day on the 4th. Let me know if you’d like to meet up and say hi.
Sure. As long as my days stay the same, I work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. The end of that week we are in a bungalow at the Poly.
Just give me a heads up the week before you come down, im pretty sure I can get up there. Finding me at work is almost impossible anyway. I could be anywhere at any given time in five different locations. lol
or if it’s below 70, I stay home in the heat if it’s below 70. Lol

IMG_2750.jpeg
First day of winter sunset. I took the picture from inside the house. It’s 66 degrees out there and I’m not going out! Now the “sun “ starts moving back to the right. The first day of summer, the sun will be to the right of those three palm trees next to the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter