• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?? Dde???

dbarker

DIS Veteran
:confused3
I have vouchers for APs. We leave for WDW on July7. I would like to order the DDE card. However, the form asks for the AP Number. Can I order the DDE? If so, what do I use for the AP Number?

Thanks for all your advice. :wave:

I used the voucher number . I just recieved it the other day ordered it on the 15th of May.

I called the number instead of using the form. They asked for the voucher number, no problem.

Yes. I also called them and they had me read the voucher number that's on the back of the card. Quick, easy, no hassle. :)

I actually ordered mine today (and also start my trip on 7/7!) and the CM I spoke with was very helpful. She stated that if I didn't get my card by 7/5 to call and they would arrange for me to have a temporary card that I could pick up at the Epcot Guest Relations place. I also used my AP exchange certificate to order mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter