• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP and split stays

ClaireW

Mouseketeer
Credits run out at midnight of check out, but does checking in another resort change this?

On the day we check out of BLT I'm planning on having one TS credit left (each), which I'd like to use that evening after we have checked in to AKL.
Will this work? :confused3
Assuming we might have to hang onto our original magic bands and use one of those to pay for our Boma meal that night, even though we will have been given new magic bands when we check in?

Credits run out at midnight of check out, but does checking in another resort change this?

On the day we check out of BLT I'm planning on having one TS credit left (each), which I'd like to use that evening after we have checked in to AKL.
Will this work? :confused3
Assuming we might have to hang onto our original magic bands and use one of those to pay for our Boma meal that night, even though we will have been given new magic bands when we check in?
Your dining credits are good on check-out day thru midnight. The MagicBands contain no info. They are just "radio receivers" to access your MDE file wirelessly. Your first MagicBand and your second MagicBand will have the same info from your MDE account. You can use them interchangeably within both your stays.

Yes that will work, did the same thing in Feb. And as POOHsie said, info on magic bands is whatever info. is in MDE.
We didn't even have the bands from our 2nd resort yet (hadn't checked in) when we used last TS credits for dinner on the day we switched resorts, so they scanned our first band.

Yes that will work, did the same thing in Feb. And as POOHsie said, info on magic bands is whatever info. is in MDE.
We didn't even have the bands from our 2nd resort yet (hadn't checked in) when we used last TS credits for dinner on the day we switched resorts, so they scanned our first band.

This is what we are doing. I have a breakfast buffet ADR between checking out of one and checking in to another, where we don't have dining. Glad to know it should go smooth.

Credits expire at midnight AFTER you have checked out from the resort where you had the plan, whether you will then be checking into another resort or not. which band you use is irrelevant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter