DDP-Anyone Given trouble??--Kids age 14

toyman70

Mouseketeer
I wanted to know if anyone was given any trouble on the dining plan with kids
around 14yrs old? I was told that they can order off the adult menu (app. & entree).My daughter is 14 and just curious if anyone ran into a wait staff person who hassled them?
Thanks
Jay

In Disney's eyes, she is an adult and will be able to order accordingly.

A 14-year old is definitely an "adult" in Disney's eyes. Adult pricing for DDP and tickets starts at 10, and your dd will be listed as an adult for the DDP. You won't have any troubles getting her an adult appetizer or entree.

Beth

We also have the free dining plan and my son will only have just turned 10.

If we were paying for the dining plan he would have to pay the adult price at age 10 so I assume even on the free dining plan he'll be eating off the adult menu. He'd better be as that boy can eat more food than I can and would not be satisfied with a kids meal. He has been ordering adult meals for some time now when he's out with our family.
popcorn::

I am 16- when we went in February I ate off the adult menus, no problem princess: At Garden Grill I chose to eat the children's chicken strips, and this was still counted as an adult credit

princess: Caroline princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter