DDP - F&W Festival Booths~

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
We are excited to get the Free Dining this Sept/Oct on our trip - we were already planning a trip & we were going to get the DDE, but the Free Dining is going to work out for us even better!! :banana:

This will be our first time on the DDP, and our first F&W Festival - I've seen others mention that last year you were able to use snack credits at the F&W Festival booths - what about your Counter Service Credits?? Don't they feature some "meals" at these booths, that might be considered more than a snack? Any info would be greatly appreciated - tia!!! :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure it was just snack credits, but I may be wrong.

We didn't even make it all around the WS, and we were sharing one sample from each booth. :)

None of the booths have meals...only sample portions. Some of the items at each both can be had for snack credits.

I thought the F&W Festival started after the free dining program was over? I hope I am wrong. That would be great.

:thumbsup2 Slightly Goofy

SlightlyGoofy said:
I thought the F&W Festival started after the free dining program was over? I hope I am wrong. That would be great.

:thumbsup2 Slightly Goofy

Last year it started 9/30.

The free dining was for check in through 10/4 last year, so you could potentially get free dining until 10/13.

This year, you can check in on 9/30 & still have free dining for up to 10 nights - 10/9.

cdtommie said:
None of the booths have meals...only sample portions. Some of the items at each both can be had for snack credits.

Thanks for the info! I must have misunderstood the posts last year during F&W Festival, I guess I thought they had full meals in addition to just snacks. I'm sure we'll be saving up some snack credits to use that week! :thumbsup2 :)

I am one lucky gal. Thank you angel's momma for giving me such good news. We usually go in the spring and fall and I did not know the F&W festival started so early.

We will put those snack vouchers to good use now. :thumbsup2

Is it being greedy that I cannot wait to see who the performers at the Eat to the Beat concerts are going to be? :banana:

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter