DDP-guests not staying entire trip

luvbwv

Half of my heart is in heaven.
I will be staying at BWV with my son and daughter in law, I have 2 DVC rooms booked for 7 nights. All 3 of us are planning on getting a meal plan. Just found out daught-in-law’s parents will be joining us for 2 nights, is there any way to add a meal plan for them for just 2 nights? I thought of putting their name only on one room for 2 nights with 2 guests then switching it to my sons name with 2 guests but I’m not sure that will work.
We aren’t trying to cheat the system, but they will only be there for the 2 nights. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

None of that will work. The dining plan has to be for the entire length of stay, for everyone on the reservation aged 3 or over. No partial dining plans are sold.

There is no way to add your DIL's parents for 2 nights of the stay but you can do one of the following:

Buy discounted Disney gift cards to pay for their meals which is even less expensive if someone already has an AP or TIW. It probably doesn't make financial sense for anyone to buy either card for a maximum 7 night trip unless you are sure you'll be returning before either card expires.
OR
do a split stay maybe.

None of that will work. The dining plan has to be for the entire length of stay, for everyone on the reservation aged 3 or over. No partial dining plans are sold.
Thanks, that is what I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter