DDP - Or How to Gain 10lbs in One Week.

miller2470 said:
Funny how we seem to justify things like this...I am sooooo guilty and sure that I will do the same thing!! :lmao:

Oh well... you're on vacation! Let your taste buds be happy too! :thumbsup2

I just lost a lot of weight and I am really looking forward to our trip in June. We are using the dining plan and I just hope and pray I will be able to control the over eating. LOL. Let's do the math here.....10 pounds gained means that one had to eat 36,000 extra calories a week!! :confused3 You must have just had a lot of water retention!!

Webbie said:
I just lost a lot of weight and I am really looking forward to our trip in June. We are using the dining plan and I just hope and pray I will be able to control the over eating. LOL. Let's do the math here.....10 pounds gained means that one had to eat 36,000 extra calories a week!! :confused3 You must have just had a lot of water retention!!

3600 extra calories...oh well, you only live once. The way I see it, I'll have a year to loose it until the next trip. :lmao:

Webbie said:

Yeah, well... my red-headed aunt did make an unexpected surprise on the way home. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter