DDP Quick Service Food and Wine Fest 2016 Question

Chris Rex

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if this has been asked (I did a quick search), but has anyone been able to use their 'Quick Service' credits for 3 snacks at the food and wine booths so far in 2016 (the way the can be used at other Disney QS locations)?

There were positive and negative attempts last year, and just wondering what the consensus is so far!

Someone in the F&W post on the restaurant forum said they had success at some booths but not one (they said they were told the system was down or unavailable to make the conversion?).

We're going the week of the 25th and plan on trying to switch out three QS credits over a few days. I hope it works!!

We used several of our QS credits last week and never had any issues trading them in.

Yes, you must use your QS credit at one booth, and order all three snack items at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter