DDP & Steak dinners

Ron&BB

Earning My Ears
We will be at WDW on the DDP for a week, working on the ADR list.Question is my DS 14 loves steak, is there a limate on how many times in that week he can order steak at TS?

Nope, no one keeps track. Tell him he can eat steak to his heart's content!

(I looked at our ADRs and SO many are steakplaces or places I plan to order a steak at - LOL!)

Tell him he can eat steak to his heart's content!
Actually, given how much saturated fat there is in steak, he can eat steak far beyond what would be to his heart's content! :rotfl:

We are in the same boat. DS will be 11 and will be ordering steak at every dinner. It makes me glad we are on the free DDP or he would need to get a summer job! :thumbsup2

Our 13 yo DS loves steak, last summer at every TS he ordered steak. Then we went to the beach following and every meal he ordered steak. I am so happy we are doing the DP this summer. My 16 yo DS is just now getting into the steak thing...until last summer he was still your basic chicken tenders kinda of guy but his younger brother fixed that. The DP will save me a fortune with these two kids.

My family was responsible for the merciless killing of many, many cows thanks to the DDP (and man, were they good!)

My DD (6) and I will be doing a switch a roo with our meals... she will order of the kids menu and I'll order steak and then we switch. I can't stand steak (or most meat for that matter) and she loves it. So I'll get the grilled cheese or mac and cheese and she gets the meat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter