DDP WATCH THRED-NEW JULY 1, 2022

Yes you can. Its those people who haven't booked dining because they haven't got a dining plan that would probably end up getting annoyed because there is no availability if they added the dining plan type thing. I think this is why its unlikely to be within the next 60 days if Disney did announce today it was back.
Ohh so they don't reserve because they wouldn't eat at the same places if they didn't have the dining plan? Like maybe they would only eat a quick service without it but with it they would eat at table service? I gotcha now.

Ohh so they don't reserve because they wouldn't eat at the same places if they didn't have the dining plan? Like maybe they would only eat a quick service without it but with it they would eat at table service? I gotcha now.
Exactly that's my thought process anyway. It might be completely wrong. For me it doesn't make a huge difference dining plan or not as I tend to do QS and one or two meals so always got the QS plan but I could imagine if you booked the full dining and then couldn't actually book anywhere you would be upset and complain. I feel like opening it up before people are likely to be booking dining means that Disney wouldn't have as many complaints.

Exactly that's my thought process anyway. It might be completely wrong. For me it doesn't make a huge difference dining plan or not as I tend to do QS and one or two meals so always got the QS plan but I could imagine if you booked the full dining and then couldn't actually book anywhere you would be upset and complain. I feel like opening it up before people are likely to be booking dining means that Disney wouldn't have as many complaints.

Do not think they can restart it without it being an issue on any date due to people being able to book holidays so far in advance.

They are just going to have to bite the bullet, start it and realise its going to be an issue for anyone within the 60 day window.

No way around the issue I can see that would work.

Possibly I guess it just depends on whether they want to keep guest satisfaction high or not. Giving 60 days notice I don't think would hurt them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter