Dealing with The Loss of a Son

I'm glad the first week went well - even though the classroom was a little unnerving for you. I'm glad the teacher is willing to help you work it out.

I agree with your Dad - Damien wants you there and he's letting you know it. He wants to share with you something he loved.

Good luck on next week. :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:
Thinking of you!! I hope the course goes well and you find a really great job. You know, there are medical facilities in Orlando that might be hiring! ;)

Thinking of you!! I hope the course goes well and you find a really great job. You know, there are medical facilities in Orlando that might be hiring! ;)

Actually, I am seriously thinking about moving to Florida, if the "husband" will let me live in our Florida house.. But... I'm not sure he will.. Since he likes Vacationing at our house and he brings his GF there too and they stay in "our" bed in "our" room.. :sad1: Ughhh I still don't get them

Actually, I am seriously thinking about moving to Florida, if the "husband" will let me live in our Florida house.. But... I'm not sure he will.. Since he likes Vacationing at our house and he brings his GF there too and they stay in "our" bed in "our" room.. :sad1: Ughhh I still don't get them

I'm sorry about the gf. That really stinks! Don't let them ruin FL for you!
Isn't it your house too? Could you say "Due to your adultery, I'll be living in the Florida house. I hear that DVC has some nice properties if you wish to vacation in the area..." Easier said than done, I'm sure.

Its been officially 9 months since my son passed and I have had a horrible mental week.. and Valentine's Day alone for the first time in many many many years :guilty:

I'm still hanging in there the best I can
Having good days & bad days like everyone else in the world
School is going well so it helps keep me preoccupied
I still need to find a job. Its so hard when there are so few jobs and so many people looking for anything at all

:grouphug:

It's been almost a year now and it feels like yesterday and yet a million years ago.. :guilty:

Thank You for your continued hugs, stories, and kind words.. Every bit help and I am so Thankful for such caring Dis'ers

:grouphug:

I'm sure some of us don't know what to say to you (I sure don't!) but we all want you to know we're thinking of you & will do whatever we can across the computer wires to help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter