• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deals for April and beyond - launch in January?

Jsharp13

Mouseketeer
I am patiently waiting for some deals that might be launched by Disney for stays after March 24th. I think they'll come in January. I hope it will be the first week of January so I can book while I'm off work! I think Mousesavers tracked that it was about a week into January last year. Fingers crossed!

Late spring discounts have come right after Christmas pretty much every year for at least the last 15 years. I know it's happened before New Year's in some years, and just after in others.

Late spring discounts have come right after Christmas pretty much every year for at least the last 15 years. I know it's happened before New Year's in some years, and just after in others.
thank you!

E-MAIL to Disney+ subscribers that a resort offer is coming January 3,2024.
I am a Disney+ subscriber from Canada. I did not get that email but saw this discussed online. My subscription ends on 12-28-2023 and, with the price increase and lack of interest in my family, do not plan to renew. What are the chances that the upcoming resort offer be restricted to Disney+ subscribers? In other words, that there would be no general public discount?

If that were to happen, could I just subscribe to D+ for January and for the month I will be staying onsite? Anyone have done this in the past?

I am a Disney+ subscriber from Canada. I did not get that email but saw this discussed online. My subscription ends on 12-28-2023 and, with the price increase and lack of interest in my family, do not plan to renew. What are the chances that the upcoming resort offer be restricted to Disney+ subscribers? In other words, that there would be no general public discount?

If that were to happen, could I just subscribe to D+ for January and for the month I will be staying onsite? Anyone have done this in the past?
I think it’s extremely likely that they offer a Disney+ only discount versus the general discount. They are really trying to push Disney+ .

If there is a general discount, I’m guessing there will also be a Disney+ offer that offers more savings

I think it’s extremely likely that they offer a Disney+ only discount versus the general discount. They are really trying to push Disney+ .

If there is a general discount, I’m guessing there will also be a Disney+ offer that offers more savings
Thanks. I probably won’t risk a monthly subscription here and there to get the discount. I am staying in the cheapest room on-site: All Star standard. If the discount they offer is only for D+, then I will see if the savings are greater than the cost of D+ (it might not be if I am forced to a preferred room, for example).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter