Dear HOST_Lily

awww bug that made me cry AGAIN! lol...even after the violent sobbing from ink's video...oh man....thanks for sharing all this with us! (it's BoyofTomorrow BTW ;) ) :goodvibes

Hi Host Lily,

Hey matey! pirate: Thank you so much for the wonderful memories that you have helped make in my life! I will always treasure them like any good pirate should forever! I will always remember smiling when I ran into you, or even when I played pirates with you. The one memory that I always think about was back in the day you had a host game, and you had a huge pirate ship in the room with a treasure chest seat on it. You let me help run the game, and we laughed and had a great time. You even ate to much pizza hahaha! Well, this is not farewell I hope, and I hope our paths will cross again someday. Just know that you helped put a smile on my face on days when I was sad or lonely, and you helped make the sometimes cruel world we live have more sunshine. I will never forget the laughs, the games, the smiles, and your big heart! Hope to run into you some day!

<3 ShoreBoy :hug:

Dear HOST_Lily:

Thank-you very much for everything you have done for all the players of VMK.

You put a smile on everyone's face for sure! :)

Best Wishes to you Always, in whatever your future holds!

-Astro :goodvibes

Dear Host Lily,

Sorry I did not write this yesterday but saying I have allergies at work only goes so far. Thank you for many many hours of laughter as I read the adventures of the three Amigos Anegus, Pink and Krazy. What a wonderful sence of Humor you have :)

Thank you for visiting my game room and all the dogs you delivered for me to gift. Thank you for all you have done to bring Pixie dust into so many lives.

Good luck on your great new adventures Hugs Littlebelle

Dear Lily,
Thanks for being such a great host and sharing the fun times and magic of the kingdom with us. Nobody was more surprised than I, when you visited my room the day before VMK closed, you made my day :) - hugs -
<3 queen

136107680_o.jpg

Dear Host Lily,
...Thank you for many many hours of laughter as I read the adventures of the three Amigos Anegus, Pink and Krazy.

Dear Host Lily,

I too enjoyed reading of your adventures together, and feel that I came to know you through them. Your fun and bubbly personality shone through your sweet little anime eyes. Thanks for showing me how fun riding the monorail can be, and for all the extra special kindnesses you showed to others in your role as Host and as a friend. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter