• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dear HOST_Phinny

Dear HOST_Phinny,

For me, you are also the Host that reached out to me the most. I can't decide what my favorite "Fin" memory is. Here are my top "tree":

1. When you gave me my Castle Suite on the last days of Dreams moon. :goodvibes
2. When the gold top hat first came out and you all of a sudden placed it under me while walking through your teleporter room. :goodvibes
3. When I hopped on a royal teleporter in one of your pin trade rooms, and it happened to be a baby buggy ride and you said "aww, a baby pirate". pirate:

All three times, from big huge event to small little joke, made me laugh and smile. And laughing and smiling are the reasons we log on to VMK.

Thank you for all of your hard work, generosity and, well, everything you have poured into the game for the past three years. I hope that you and your "palms" are happy and healty for a long time to come.

I am a big Pirates of the Carribean fan (duh), and I have a feeling that everytime I ride the ride and pass by the dog holding the keys, I will think of you and your virtual dogs that followed you around.

Thanks for everything, and good luck. :hug: :hug:

Aww, Fin. I tried twice to see you tonight. Once you were trying to keep your other rooms moving and the other time... I am not sure. You were probably taking care of business, or someone, somewhere. :)

Just wanted to say... in game... "Goodbye my friend". :sad1:

Hugs Phinny!
I missedyou both times happy_guest rode tonight. Thanks again for everything. Hope to catch a glimpse of you before vmk closes.

missedagain.jpg

I feel speechless about what to say, and I had no idea today was some of the last shifts for many of the hosts. :(

I'm gonna try to take a go at finding the right words to say

Dear Fin,
Thank you for all the great memories during my time in VMK. There are wayyyy too many to list, but the laughs and jokes (and visits and host game wins) were surely be remembered. I remember first meeting you in late 2005 when the hosts could wear the hats of their choice, and I have to say it's been a pleasure to know you throughout the timeline of the game. I wish you all the luck in the world and great success in all your endeavors :)

-Ren

from princessmadiro:
I will never forget you. You were the very first host to EVER come visit me. You made my birthday magical! It was the BEST ever because my VMK friends and YOU were there to help me celebrate. I will never forget it! THANK YOU so much! I glove you!:hug:
-princessmadiro

:sad:http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb65/mir4mad/?action=view&current=eb7bcb88.pbw

Princess, thank you for posting your photo album. Such cool moments with Fin (and other rock stars!) hugs :)

Dear HOST_Phinny:

Thank-You so much for everything you have done for every player in VMK. I have enjoyed every event that you have Hosted. You have made everyone smile for sure.

Best Wishes to you Always! :goodvibes

-Astro :)

Hi Host Fin,

Thank you for the many many memories in the last three years of playing VMK! You have made my time in the game so much fun, and I will always remember all your fun host events! The one memory that sticks out to me was during dream month when I walked into the Matterhorn, and there you were standing there. You then said, "Shore!," and made my dream come true by awarding me the Castle Suite room. I'll never forget you because you were a great friend in VMK! I hope in whatever you do after VMK you have as much fun as you did here, and don't forget us because we won't forget you!

<3 ShoreBoy :hug:

Dear Phinny,​

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for all the magic you've made. Best of luck to whatever you do in the future :hug:

- dlandchick

Dear Fin,
I didn't get to know you that well over the years, but this year you have really put yourself out there and I have become very fond of you. I have a feeling you are the 'mother hen' in the group of hosts - keeping them all in line:) You have really made the past few weeks that have been so sad, bearable by giving very comforting advice ( "Hold on to the good memories")and by letting us know that you were not happy with Disney's decision either. I wish you the best of luck in all you do. I hope our paths cross again someday. Oh and BTW - a great big -HUGE- Thanks for what you did for me today! So sweet! Hugs Fin! We will miss you!

Dear Fin,

You are one amazing host! I could always count on you to be there and fair - you treated us all like each one was special. You kept your promises, followed the rules and made sure we did also - You were the kind, patient but stern mother who loved us all so much that you did what was needed to keep us on the straight and narrow. That's a tough job and you did it with class and lots of pixie dust!

I will miss you - I don't have a favorite memory but I loved the hugs every time I came through your host rooms. So here is your final hug from me - Hugs!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter