Dear me what happened to my work eitic i feel like i have became entitled over night

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
I used to have such a strong work ethic now all I want to do is keep the secdual I had all summer and not volunteer like I did in the past I want to find that woman who had that strong work ethic again

I used to have such a strong work ethic now all I want to do is keep the secdual I had all summer and not volunteer like I did in the past I want to find that woman who had that strong work ethic again

As a teacher I get it! Don’t be so hard on yourself; it’s nice having the summer off. I go back in two weeks and have mixed emotions and I’m getting paid! Once you get back into the swing of things I think you may change your mind. You might find yourself bored after more than a few months off.

I also think it is normal to go through periods where maybe you are not just that into your job (or in your case volunteering). Sometimes this happens to me, for example, after a project that required lots of hours with a hard and fast deadline. It can sometimes knock the wind out of your sails and it takes a bit to really get back into the swing of this with a great attitude.

However, I think once you start back into the routine things will fall into place again. If they don't maybe you need to evaluate what you are doing and if is the right fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter