Dear Pete

DisGuy101

Mouseketeer
Dear Pete,
Here is a suggestion for your consideration. Rather than completely stepping away from the DIS Unplugged podcast, come in occasionally as a guest contributor that is not in the main seat. That will allow for your valued contribution on big topics when needed. You can still let some one else steer the ship. I really hope you consider this. You are part of the team.

Dear Pete,
Here is a suggestion for your consideration. Rather than completely stepping away from the DIS Unplugged podcast, come in occasionally as a guest contributor that is not in the main seat. That will allow for your valued contribution on big topics when needed. You can still let some one else steer the ship. I really hope you consider this. You are part of the team.
As I said in a message to Pete, we need the balance that comes with your discussions on disney. We can hear about the various parties and merchandise on any site. I always welcomed this one for telling it like it is, even with all the warts, LOL> You will be missed Pete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter