dear teen board,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparx

DIS Veteran
i wanted to make a thread where we write letters and say everything we have to say. you can write letters to anyone you want to. if its someone on here though, and you have something not nice to say, please put a fake name in there. i don't want any fights to start. so get everything you have to say off your chest.

-sparx

Dear dad,
Your expectations are wayy too high. I'm only 12 and I already know that I am going to college in 5 years. I am more responsible than you think I am and I swear my friends are good people. I do not understand why you insist on changing your standards. One minute you treat me like I'm 5 and the next I'm 22. Please don't worry, I'm am fine I swear. It would be nice to hear you say you're proud of me once. I'm still your little girl and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
I still love you more than anything in the world,
Allie

Dear People.
Hi!
George.

Dear Haz.
Hurry back from your caravan trip...
George.

Dear Jamie.
Why do you seem to disappear everytime I ask you a question about the weekly video thingy?
George.

Dear Elsa,

Stop telling me to get my hair out of my face. It's my ****ing hair, I can do whatever I want with it.

Dear Anitza,

Adam Gontier is mine! You can have Pete Wentz...

dear math teacher,
stop singling me out. so i had a rough 1st quarter? oh well. i stressed about it enough, and made myself sick about it so just leave me alone. im doing better now right?

dear bus driver,
you cant drive for your life.

Dear Teen Board
I love each and everyone of u! i have made so many friends on here and will always be their for you guys!
Love Kelsey

Dear Adam
ILY!::yes::

Dear World
Stop being so MEAN! Help the Poor and Homeless and Stop making prices go up so D*** high!

Dear Softall Coach!
Stop making us do RUNDOWNS were not a little leuge team anymore we know what were doing:furious:

Dear Maggie
Were going to have so much fun in Disney World in just about 32 days it will be a summer to remember!

Dear "Bawb"
We all Miss you! whats Heaven like How is WALT!:listen:

Dear Mom and Dad
I love you guys to DEATH! you make me happy and get my everything i need to be susessful in life:hug:

Dear Director of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Hurry up filming and get the film finished!!!!!!!!!! Please

Dear Kelsey.
Hope we get a chance to meet.
George.

Dear TB,
I ♥ you all.

Dear Brother,
I love you, you butthead.

Dear Sister,
You anger me to no end, your very two faced.
You could be cool, or really mean.
I like the cool side better.

Dear someone,
You pissed me off today.
I didn't tell you for a reason, and you proved to me that I was right now to today. I have no reason to trust you with anything.
And it's especially annoying because I haven't told you, so since I haven't, it's like you're spreading rumors about me.
Sincerley,
Hilary.
PS: Know I'll always love you, right now I just don't like you.

Dear Alex...
just because you got new friends, does not give you the right to abandon us old friends.
Jess.

Boy-
Why can't you see that I like you??

Dear Everyone.
We need to meet up in Disney!
George.

Dear Jaimie.
Still waiting for our fountain meeting.
George.

dear old best friend,
i miss you right now.
were going off to diffrent highschools
and i know were probaly never going to speak to each other anymore,
but i was just wondering why you made fun of meand were mean to me.
i guess its one of those things you never find the answere to.
it stinks, cause i enjoyed hanging with you.
so just to let you know.
ive always been jealous of you. and im sorry.
-rachel

Dear Tina,
Ever since you've gotten a boyfriend we've been drifting apart and it feels like we barely know each other, I couldnt even think of what to write in your yearbook because we havent spent any time together, next year is our last year of high school and i hope things get better and if they don't i wish you the best because to me your still my best friend.
--Rissa

Dear certain friends,
No, just because I seem to write sad poems more than happy ones does not mean I'm sad. Stop thinking what I write represents my life. It doesn't.

Kayla.

Dear school,
Please don't stick me with all the kids I can't stand next year. Please. This year was terribly annoying and I don't know how much more of them I can handle. They make the rudest comments and are so disrespectful.

Thank you,
Kayla.

Dear Olivia,
I loveth you.
You're the only one who listens when I talk and I can talk about the most controversial topics and even if we don't agree we don't care. If it was anybody else they'd get all angry and hate me for my opinion. I like how I never get into fights with you and how you know enough to have an informative conversation about politics, and other topics. Wooh.

Meepz,
Kayla.

Dear Kayla,
I laugh at how you type all these long messages and end up deleting them. Oh well, it makes you feel better.

Love,
Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter