• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dear Teen Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear countdown thing in my signature-
stop being dumb. thanks.
jess.

dear d-
i wish that things weren't so awkward between us now. i really miss you, and i still like you a lot. i hope we can work things out.
jess.

dear weekend-
come faster.
jess.

Dear teacher strike,

I'm glad your over!
I'm also glad that because your over, i have no school tommorow.
:)

~Sophie

Dear Everyone,
Im So Confused Sbout Whats Going On.
-Kylie:-)

Dear J,
Just ask me out already. We've already established that we like eachother. You've had plenty of chances to ask me out over text or in person. JUST DO IT!
Leah=/

Dear Leah,

Is that the guy whose butt you stare at during band?

XD

Jade

PS. I have no idea if I spelled stare right.

Dear TB,
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting on here in these past months. But let me assure you, I love you guys. D:
C.J.

Dear R,
I wish I could summon up the courage to talk to you, but I can't keep going with this long-distance psuedo-I-don't-know-if-it's-a-relationship-or-not business. I love and miss you, but I'm scared to talk to you because I know that I need to end it.
C.J.

Dear A,
I'm starting to like you a lot and I can't help it. I know that I've only talked to you a few times and that you're scared of relationships (and I am too), but you're just... I've never really met a girl like you. You're funny, down to earth, intelligent, and pretty cute on top of it. I don't mean to be CREEPY STALKAH MAN :-)rolleyes1), but I'd like to talk to you more.
C.J.

Dear other A,
Dude, you're my best friend in the world, but you're SCREWED if you keep heading down this path. You let the people you 'love' play with your heart. You always give them one too many second chances and they end up breaking your heart over and over again. Stop crawling back to them and grow a spine!
C.J.

Dear Parental Unit 001,
I know you mean well, but I'm almost 16! I can take care of myself. Also, I don't appreciate being forced to believe in the family religion. I'd like a bit of elbow room, to be honest.
C.J.

Dear Weather,
Please snow 3 feet on December 23rd. Then, promptly warm up and melt it all by January 2nd.
C.J.

Dear English Teacher,
Please stop picking on me and me alone, or I'll switch teachers. I've SEEN other kids put their heads down on the desk, slouching, or sitting with bad posture, though you've only told one other kid to put their head up. It's usually just "C.J. HEAD UP" or "C.J. STOP SLOUCHING". Do you KNOW how uncomfortable sitting up straight for an hour and a half in a horribly hard chair is?

Dear Scott,

can't wait to see you tomarrow!

also, im glad you got my ring size down. imma size 8 hahha cant wait till u buy me it! xD

-Wanda

dear ___-
i did nothing wrong today. you did.
and now you "aren't speaking to me for the time being" because YOU messed up...?
i'm seriously confused and just don't care anymore. whatever.
jess.

dear audra,
frankly, if you're going to be this way over something like HAIR COLOR,
then I don't think it's worth being your friend. If you're going to get mad
over every little thing like this, then what's the point anymore?? Please,
grow up. Thank you.
-Kat

Dear Amy,
what.EVER, dude. It's just SO STUPID and PATHETIC it almost made me cry. you think that wearing your shirts lower and acting like this will help you get a BOYFRIEND?! :sad2: wow.
-Kat

Dear Cat,
please. be quiet.

-Elin.

Dear Anyone,
I hate pointless trips, i.e, the one i made to london today to drop someone off.
>.<

-Elin.

Dear TB,

There was a massive explosion, followed by smaller ones, at an oil refinery 3 miles away from my house. It occurred around midnite, and a small earthquake was felt. 18 tanks have exploded so far, and the smoke keeps rising. Thankfully, nobody was killed, but they think it was an act of local terrorism due to the economic crisis our island is going through at the moment. The smoke can be seen clearly from my house and if the wind shifts it in our direction, well I don't want to think about that. lol Areas adjacent to the fuel plant have been evacuated. If you want to see pics, I've posted them on my wall. It's scary! You can read about it at CNN.com. http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/10/23/puerto.rico.explosion/index.html

- Wanda

Dear Jess,
I'm sorry, what happened?
-Sara

Dear S,
You're crazy. I would NEVER ever do that. It's just gonna hurt in the end.
-Sara

Dear A,
I miss you sooo much wonton homie! Me and you are too funny together, C may be the dull person, but you have to realize, shes what keeps us three together! Give her a little more credit, please? I love youg guys both, and while, yes, she doesn't like it when you and me say funny/stupid things, we have to have one down to earth serious person in our Bestie circle to keep us together. Luv Ya
-Sara
p.s. I'm glad you chose to get the blue hair extension like me :]

Dear C,
I miss you too! But, you need to understand that you're making me feel left out. I may not see you every second of the day, like last year, but we're still Besties and I love ya. So, can you include me a little more? I know I'm the ONLY one you trust, I'm the only one that knows your big secret, and that makes me feel honored that you think that, but, I feel left outta the group. Maybe I'll join your dance class so I can see and talk to you more.
-Sara

Dear Anyone that cares,
I have to get glasses. For distance... on Wednesday. I'll post a pic of them once I get 'em
-Sara

Dear anyone,

My city has been declared in a state of emergency. i would hate to have to evacuate!

- wanda

Dear Wanda,
I've seen your glasses in some of your pictures, very cute! I'm excited about getting mine :]

I hope you don't have to evacuate, that would really stink!

-Sara

Dear people.
Someone randomly stroked my hair today, and told me it was soft, then proceeded to stroke it, and got others to. I kept laughing at the unoccasional event occuring...
George.

Dear people (again).
Visiting Kingston University tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be good.
George.

Dear ^^.
I have Half Term. Woohoo Break!
George.

Dear everyone.
Too bad I have exam questions for Psychology, presentation & coursework for Biology, and an essay for Geography. Don't think i'm leaving the house. So much for a break -_-
George.

Dear Anyone,
So, i've kinda become intrested in baking lately.
It's kinda weird, cause I usually hate it.

-Elin.

Dear Cat,
stop hiding.
it's annoying.

-Elin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter