Debarkation Question

kcfree

Earning My Ears
Leaving on the Fantasy next Saturday and I wanted to know what time we should expect to be off the boat as we are have family meeting us at the port. We are second seating and we will have breakfast before we get debark.

Thank you.

Second seating breakfast in the MDR is either 8:00 or 8:15, then you have to go through customs. Breakfast is fast so assuming customs moves well, 8:45-9:00am.

I think that's a little optimistic. Both of our cruises with late breakfast, it was about 45-60 minutes once we left breakfast. Long line to get off ship. Long line to get through customs. First time we ate breakfast quickly and bolted. Second time we really took our time bc we had no place to hurry to and were second to last people to leave dining room. Both times, waited 45-60 minutes.

You can get off earlier though. Cabanas is open, they just dont' advertise it. Only one side is open(Port Side) and it isn't quite as plentiful, but still a variety. We went up there ate and walked off at 7:45am to no line at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter