Dec 9, 2016: Wonder 7 night - from Galveston

GooberGuz

Earning My Ears
Hello All - i am starting a chat thread for the Dec 9, 2016: Wonder 7 night - from Galveston

if anyone wants to take the bull by the horns feel free - i'm just starting a thread to pass on to friends

left_divider.jpg
Cruise Itinerary
right_div.jpg

Day Date Port Ashore Onboard
Friday 09-Dec-2016 GALVESTON 3:30 PM
Saturday 10-Dec-2016 AT SEA
Sunday 11-Dec-2016 KEY WEST 12:00 PM 4:45 PM
Monday 12-Dec-2016 CASTAWAY CAY 9:15 AM 4:45 PM
Tuesday 13-Dec-2016 NASSAU 7:00 AM 4:45 PM
Wednesday 14-Dec-2016 AT SEA
Thursday 15-Dec-2016 AT SEA
Friday 16-Dec-2016 GALVESTON 8:00 AM

Last edited:
Hello All - i am starting a chat thread for the Dec 9, 2016: Wonder 7 night - from Galveston

I would like to also setup a Google Doc for the FE list -
if anyone wants to take the bull by the horns feel free - i'm just starting a thread to pass not he friends

left_divider.jpg
Cruise Itinerary
right_div.jpg

Day Date Port Ashore Onboard
Friday 09-Dec-2016 GALVESTON 3:30 PM
Saturday 10-Dec-2016 AT SEA
Sunday 11-Dec-2016 KEY WEST 12:00 PM 4:45 PM
Monday 12-Dec-2016 CASTAWAY CAY 9:15 AM 4:45 PM
Tuesday 13-Dec-2016 NASSAU 7:00 AM 4:45 PM
Wednesday 14-Dec-2016 AT SEA
Thursday 15-Dec-2016 AT SEA
Friday 16-Dec-2016 GALVESTON 8:00 AM
You need to head over to the Cruise Meets Board and post this there. This is the main cruise board for asking and answering general DCL cruise questions. Here's a link to the Cruise Meet board:
http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

What folks typically do is keep the Google doc saved on their computer and send it to the folks involved with the FE via private conversation for confidentiality's sake. :)

I'd be happy to move this thread over to the Cruise Meets board instead of deleting it if you'd like.

Was a FE thread created for this cruise, Dec. 9 (7 night Disney Wonder Bahamian cruise out of Galveston) I was not able to find it on the Cruise Meets Board. It went up to Dec. 2. Thank you so much! :)

Since its out quite a bit and Dis Board won't allow Google Docs - / make sure to sign up for notifications on the thread and once we send out a notice we will need to collect info and keep it secure.

In other words yes and no :)

Thank you so much!! I am brand new to all this! First cruise and first Disney vacation with our 3 kids. Trying to get all my ducks in a row :). How do you sign up for notifications on a thread?

Hi I'm new to this as well. I would love to find out about participating in the Fish Extenders. I have myself, my husband, and a will-be 4 y/o boy, and 2 y/o girl. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter