Dec ADR at Crystal Palace for Fireworks?

tookie

Mouseketeer
I would like to make all of my ADR's on the first day that I can to ensure we get the reservations we want this time. (Last time was our first time to WDW and I did not realize the importance of the ADR!) Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to when is a good time to make an ADR at the Crystal Palace in order to be right there when the Fireworks start in December? I know this is a pretty obscure question, but any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Are you trying to see the Fireworks from the Restaurant?
I've never eaten there, but I'm familiar with the location of the restaurant and it seems that it would be difficult to see the Fireworks from there, even if you were seated by a window, because of the angle to the castle and the overhangs over the walkway outside.

The Fireworks will probably start around 8pm in December. Also, the park usually closes right after the Fireworks in December, so when you call to make you can just ask for the last seating for that night. You'll want to make sure it's a night that does have the Christmas party, because the park will close early and they won't have a Fireworks show, at least they didn't last year.

Here's last year's hours: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dec09.cfm?requesttimeout=1000

Thanks for the tip about the Christmas Party. That would be a real bummer. I don't plan to watch the fireworks from the Crystal Palace, but because of the proximity to the fireworks, I was thinking we could do dinner there are then go and get a good spot for the fireworks. If the fireworks start at 8pm, I am thinking that a good time for our ADR would be at 6:30pm. I really appreciate your reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter