December 10, 2006 - 12/10/06 Wonder

HappyLawyer said:
or we could meet up right after the sail away party for 10-15 mins or so, i am reall thinking about giving out the gifts to the kids then, i am already tired with the thought of delivering them.-lol

That sounds good to me. What does everyone else think? I was looking at the deck maps and we are really spread out. Delivering to everyone may be complicated?!

SILLYANDI said:
I'm gonna stop at Wal Mart on the way home tonight and get dog tags-great idea!

I think I will say the same....anything close to transportation and non-smoking is A-OK with me!

Our Wal-Mart has a little kiosk thing at the front of the store that you put your credit card or cash in and make your own tags. Emilee wanted 'dog biscuit' shaped ones :-)confused3 ), so that is what the girls got and the boys got Husker ones (even though Riley is the only Nebraskan!). Hey, my idea and I paid, so I get to choose:teeth:

I just asked Chris what I am going to do when I get home...I will be done with school and I won't have a trip to obsess over. I said I guess I will have to clean the house or something:rotfl2: . He said, "Well, somebody needs to.":guilty: .

I think I have neglected the bathrooms a little too long, apparently. I did tell him that if I get the job, I am having someone come in 2x month just to clean the bathrooms - I HATE that job!

Okay, on to better thoughts! I got a pedicure today and took Emilee for her first one. The mall place was running a special for $15. She got this really dark blue and it smeared on her Crocs (the inside). She is so sad :-(

What park are you guys doing the first day? We are doing Magic Kingdom, lunch at Crystal Palace. Then Downtown Disney in the evening.

SILLYANDI said:
That sounds good to me. What does everyone else think? I was looking at the deck maps and we are really spread out. Delivering to everyone may be complicated?!

After the sail away party shoulld be okay - who else has early seating though? If we have the earliest (5:30?) seating, it may be tight.

We're going to try to switch to early seating-TA said it shouldn't be a problem.
I think we can meet really quick sometime between 4:15 & 5 to do our thing.

We will be at MGM the 1st day and Mk the 2nd day. DD turns two on the 8th so we wanted to be at Cinderella's Castle for her big day.

I dread coming home from the vacation because I will be in the same boat (clean the house? what?)

SILLYANDI said:

that plus you never know when who will be in their room, so i will do it at the meet,

It has been quite a busy weekend. I started packing. Now that I've packed all the computer cables, camera cables, chargers, memory cards, etc, I need to figure out where to put my clothes!!

I also knuckled under and made a door sign and some magnets to handout.

This time next week we will be out at sea... hurrah!

iankh said:
This time next week we will be out at sea... hurrah!

And emptied out the Suites minibar!!

OK, magnets are made. Not what I planned to do, but kinda cool nonetheless.

Now a couple of Kids left to buy gifts for, and I'm done!!

Except for the packing which we hope to start on Tuesday (we're only about 2 weeks behind schedule).

Neal

Hello all! We have a very busy weekend. Alexis' party was a blast! Everyone had a fabulous time bowling. We came home with enough toys to fill toys r' us! :rotfl: Now to find room for all of it. :sunny: Wow! I have so much to do this week. I can't believe it is almost time.

I, too, would love to give out all the goodies when we meet up. I think it would be hard to deliver it to all the rooms and we wouldn't want any of the items to "walk off". Whatever time y'all decide will be fine with us!

Hope everyone has a safe trip coming in to Florida! A cold front is supposed to be coming in. Today it was in the 80's and humid! I still have my a/c on. :confused3 I am ready for some cooler weather. :cheer2:

Lord have mercy!!!!! I dont know if I can remember everything I just read to reply but I am going to try.

Kristen and Shawn - For what its worth I am proud of yall. Being a Mother and working and furthering your education is very admirable. I wish for the best for both of you.

Kristen - Hurrah for the documents!!!!

Kristen and Andrea - Christie requested our room. I know it sounds nuts but I dont care I just want to get there. Granted I only have two children to keep up with also.

Everyone - In case I miss your departure, Please have safe travel and I cant wait to see you.

Andrea - Our wreaths are similar but our bow is out of mickey heads too. Kinkos couldnt laminate it so I still have to do something else with it for transportation.

Nanc - I think I missed you leaving but if your reading this Have a safe trip.

Neal - We sound like we have a lot in common. I have felt so prepared until the last two weeks. I feel like I have been at a standstill. It will all work out.

I did get about three fourths of my Christmas wrapping done. I still have quite a bit of packing to do but I can stuff bags all night if I have to Tuesday night. By then I will be running off of adrenaline anyway.

Rina - Glad the party went well. You want a cold front and everybody this way wants a warm front.

Christie and I went for our pedicures and manicures today also. We had a great time. Christie had her first ball to go to today. "The Mistletoe Mash" was at the Peabody. She looked beautiful. Howard went with me to drop her off and decided that there was too much fun going on and wanted to stay. He had on trek pants and a long john shirt and the lady said theres no dress code.....buy him a ticket and let him stay..........so I did!!!! What is wrong with me? I have done so many things this last week out of character for me. He was comfortable and Chrisite was glad he came in because a couple of guys asked her to dance and she didnt want to so she took Howard to the dance floor. I would have loved to have seen that. Next year he said buy him a ticket and get his suit ready!!!!!!!

On the sixth we are going to MK because that was the only night for the Spectromagic Parade. We will start the 7th off some where else because our MVMCP is that night and we will be there late anyway.

I cant wait to get to DTD and take Santa pictures. They are the best ones we have ever gotten.

Finally, I dont care what time we meet. Yall just let me know. As long as it dont interfere with Mine and Williams time!!!!! ;) ;) Just kidding! LOL

I didnt go back over this because I am sleepy so I apologize for any typos now.

Ok, we will meet right after the sail away party in my room for a few mins, the kids can get their presents, then we can all do our thing,

Are we really leaving this week? I cannot get the smile off my face. We all in my family of 6 women have gotten our hair done for the cruise, so you all will see curly, wavy, straight, and braided hair styles. I was going to carry on the gifts for the kids, but then i remembered the ban on certain items, i will just pack them in my cooler then when i get to the hotel i will transfer them to my carry on bag, i will have to restore my faith in people and pray no one will take the items out of the suitcase while we are in route,

I only have 5 more gifts to buy, a few more items to pick up. This has really been a depressing week for me, i so hate m job, i almost quit but i did not have another one lined up, i have another interview tomorrow, and some pending, i am sure it will all work out fine.

Ok, so i will check in every day until Friday night as we leave sat. morning at 4:30 am. I love you guys and please everyone be safe. :love:

HappyLawyer said:
Ok, we will meet right after the sail away party in my room for a few mins, the kids can get their presents, then we can all do our thing

Shawn - I think this sounds like a great idea, the perfect solution. Only thing I need to know then is your room nbr - can you pm me w/ it?

I woke up this morning thinking, next week at this time I'll be in Nassau - how cool is that?!?! :cool1: I can't believe we're in the home stretch.

I too wish everyone safe travels down here and can't wait to meet up.

mishoe01 said:
Shawn - I think this sounds like a great idea, the perfect solution. Only thing I need to know then is your room nbr - can you pm me w/ it?

I woke up this morning thinking, next week at this time I'll be in Nassau - how cool is that?!?! :cool1: I can't believe we're in the home stretch.

I too wish everyone safe travels down here and can't wait to meet up.

yeah, i am at work now, lol not working but i will send you the list when i get home, can you pm me with your email address please

HappyLawyer said:
IThis has really been a depressing week for me, i so hate m job, i almost quit but i did not have another one lined up, i have another interview tomorrow, and some pending, i am sure it will all work out fine.
See that's where you and I differ.

I LOVE my job.... :love: I just HATE where I do it. :sad:

Neal

Shari- I noticed you are planning on going to Spectromagic that first night (Dec 6th), Any chance me and my gaggle of kids can tag along with you? I was planning on going too, but then DH had to catch a later flight-so now I'm stuck with all four of them by myself!
I don't need a sitter or anything, but a few extra sets of eyes (and two new kids to entertain my four after 7 hours on a plane together) is always good!

HappyLawyer said:
Ok, we will meet right after the sail away party in my room for a few mins, the kids can get their presents, then we can all do our thing,

:love:

Sounds good, see you then!

and Good Luck with the interview- we'll be rooting for you! :cheer2:

Shawn!! Good luck on your interview!!! :goodvibes

There is suppose to be a shuttle launch this Thursday Dec 7th! You most likely will be able to see it from the Orlando area. But the traffic is supposed to get heavier, so please be careful!! :grouphug:

People are starting to trickle away as they leave for Orlando.

We leave this coming Saturday morning, the 9th. When are the rest of you off?

iankh said:
People are starting to trickle away as they leave for Orlando.

We leave this coming Saturday morning, the 9th. When are the rest of you off?

We leave on the 9th too, a 7:35 am flight, so i will wave to you at o'hare as we board at midway :wave: :wave2:

disneyfan'ole said:
Shawn!! Good luck on your interview!!! :goodvibes

There is suppose to be a shuttle launch this Thursday Dec 7th! You most likely will be able to see it from the Orlando area. But the traffic is supposed to get heavier, so please be careful!! :grouphug:

Thank you so much, wow see you guys soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter