December 10, 2006 - 12/10/06 Wonder

HappyLawyer said:
We leave on the 9th too, a 7:35 am flight, so i will wave to you at o'hare as we board at midway :wave: :wave2:

We are driving over on the 9th, so I will wave to all of you from our car!! :rotfl:

I just watched the news it is supposed to be a nighttime launch so you should definately see it as long as there aren't any major clouds in the sky!!

disneyfan'ole said:
We are driving over on the 9th, so I will wave to all of you from our car!! :rotfl:

I just watched the news it is supposed to be a nighttime launch so you should definately see it as long as there aren't any major clouds in the sky!!

I thought the launch was on the 7th ?

iankh said:
People are starting to trickle away as they leave for Orlando.

We leave this coming Saturday morning, the 9th. When are the rest of you off?

We leave tomorrow morning at 6am. Less than 24 hours to go.

The kids are finally excited-no one would sleep last night. It was like Christmas Eve-a parade of kids into our room "is it time yet?"

SILLYANDI said:
We leave tomorrow morning at 6am. Less than 24 hours to go.

The kids are finally excited-no one would sleep last night. It was like Christmas Eve-a parade of kids into our room "is it time yet?"

Be safe, and we'll see you soon.

We leave tomorrow at 7Am for the airport - plane leaves at 2PM.

Don't know if I mentioned this...they finally called a meeting with our staff to decide on the person they want to hire for the job I want - yep, 2PM Wednesday! Just as our plane takes off.:-0 I asked my director to call me when he decides, I hate the thought of everyone knowing and not me, even though it may make me depressed for a day or so.

less than 24 hours! Tonight I am doing the unpack half of what I packed thing.

Neal, I am kind of like you - I love my job, but I even love where I work! I am hoping to move up in the same team, same company.

See you guys soon!

Shari - Andrea - anyone staying at the Poly - did we exchange phone numbers? I will PM you with mine. Kristen

ktpool said:
We leave tomorrow at 7Am for the airport - plane leaves at 2PM.

Don't know if I mentioned this...they finally called a meeting with our staff to decide on the person they want to hire for the job I want - yep, 2PM Wednesday! Just as our plane takes off.:-0 I asked my director to call me when he decides, I hate the thought of everyone knowing and not me, even though it may make me depressed for a day or so.

less than 24 hours! Tonight I am doing the unpack half of what I packed thing.

Neal, I am kind of like you - I love my job, but I even love where I work! I am hoping to move up in the same team, same company.

See you guys soon!

Shari - Andrea - anyone staying at the Poly - did we exchange phone numbers? I will PM you with mine. Kristen

have fun and be safe, see you on sun.

wow, i am ready, everyone, i had a really good interview today, a job not my 1st choice but one that i think i will like, so we will see, keep fingers crossed for me and wish me luck

HappyLawyer said:
I thought the launch was on the 7th ?

The launch is on the 7th, but may be postponed due to weather.

I meant that as you guys are flying in to Orlando, we are driving in and will wave to the planes coming in! On the 9th.

HappyLawyer said:
wow, i am ready, everyone, i had a really good interview today, a job not my 1st choice but one that i think i will like, so we will see, keep fingers crossed for me and wish me luck

:cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2 COOL!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

disneyfan'ole said:
The launch is on the 7th, but may be postponed due to weather.

I meant that as you guys are flying in to Orlando, we are driving in and will wave to the planes coming in! On the 9th.

To hell with the waving, throw some money up in the air for me.

I am glad to see someone still around, i guess it is just us. Well i am packing and too excited before my last day of work tomorrow, i have a second interview at 8 am. I just got home form getting the rest of the gifts for the kids. I am tired.

See everyone real soon.

iankh said:
I'm still here too. We leave Saturday morning.

yeah, to bad we are not flying out of the same airport on the same flight, i could give you my kids for a couple of hours,

what time is your flight and what time do you arrive, ours is at 7:45 and we get in at 11:20, it seems long but the time change is in there.

HappyLawyer said:
what time is your flight and what time do you arrive, ours is at 7:45 and we get in at 11:20, it seems long but the time change is in there.

We leave at 10:50 AM and arrive right around 2:00 PM. We're staying near the airport so it really didn't matter. We don't have a car and there won't be much to do anyway.

My major concern was getting out early enough if there was bad weather in Chicago, but now it is supposed to be sunny on Saturday.

neckhardt said:
When are we meeting... After the Sail-Away party?

Neal

I think we're meeting right after the Sail-Away party at Shawn's cabin.

One more day!! :cool1: :cool1: WOW I can't believe it is finally here. So much to do today!!

Shawn good luck on your interview today! Sending good vibes from Florida! :goodvibes

If i do not have time to log back on today, hope everyone has a safe trip down here and can't wait to meet all of you on Sunday!

Thanks, yes the interview went well, i have a third when i return, i just printed out our SW boarding passes and i am ready to go, all packing is done, life is good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter