December 12th, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami [Miami, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Miami]

DisneyTM

Earning My Ears
Started a meet thread since I didn’t see one already

Hope more people join

Looking forward to the cruise and fish extenders . I don’t mind coordinating the fish extenders, I had a really great coordinator my first time participating and it was awesome

HI! We just booked our cruise this weekend - Daughters & Mom cruise! My Mom is turning 82 and said she wanted to go on a Disney Cruise for her birthday so voila! We had a great time doing fish extenders on our Dream cruise last year. Hope this works out! :stitch:

Hi!! It is our first mommy and son cruise. Very excited to meet new people. Looking forward to fish extenders!

Hi!! It is our first mommy and son cruise. Very excited to meet new people. Looking forward to fish extenders!

Most activity is on the other big social media site. You can search for the group there and request to join it, then you can join all of the exchanges

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter