December 14-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmyfaye

Mouseketeer
Don't know what I'm doing, but here goes!

Is anyone offering DVC points (I am not sure if I'm saying this right - if not, I apologize) for the above noted dates? We are two adults and two teenage daughters, have always stayed at a moderate, don't quite know if we would be able to afford anything more (that damned Canadian dollar!), but I note that the Sunday to Thursday time slot of our visit may produce affordable rental from a DVC owner.

Any help or clarification you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!

The nights you are asking for are about 12 points each, so you need to find someone who will rent you 60 points. Points are usually about $10 per point, and the person who is renting the points will make the ressie for you if those nights are available. Look at the posts on this board to see who has 60 pts available, and email them for the terms of payment, and what kinds of accommodations you want--I gave you the price of a studio, but there are larger units available for more points, which means more money. A studio is a larger hotel room with a microwavel, frig, and coffee pot in the room.

I might be able to help, if the acommodations are available...
let me know which villas you are interested in...BCV, BWV, OKW, VWL, and a studio or one - bedroom??? give me 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice...

e-mail me at jlsanta98@verizon.net

Laura :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter