December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Anyone want to trade Norway Princess breakfast on Christmas day at 10:20 for one on the 22, 24, or 26th? Also looking for Dinner at Chef Mickey's for Christmas Day if anyone wants to trade or cancel! My Baby's Birthday is that day, she's turning 1 and loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! I know I'm looking for a miracle.:santa:

Just cancelled (all party of 4)

OHanas 12/22 9:20 am

Crystal Palace 12/22 9ish am

I thought I cancelled both a while ago but they popped up when I was confirming everything.

Still hoping for

Le Cellier
Teppan Edo

on 12/22 for dinner for a party of 4 :santa:

Would really love the Teppan Edo.

Hi, Calling right now at about 11:10 eastern time, to cancel (all for party of three):

12/16 Chef Mickey 9:05pm
12/22 Biergarten 6:30pm
12/24 Rose and Crown Candlelight package 3:50 for 6:45pm CP
12/26 Cape May 7:05pm
pixiedust:

Sorry got interrupted, didn't cancel, am about to repost this!

Okay, really calling right now at about 12:00pm (noon) eastern time, to cancel (all for party of three):

12/16 Chef Mickey 9:05pm
12/22 Biergarten 6:30pm
12/24 Rose and Crown Candlelight package 3:50 for 6:45pm CP
12/26 Cape May 7:05pm
pixiedust:

Still hoping for:

Teppan Edo or
LeCellier or
Coral Reef or
Tutto Italia

Party of 6 Christmas Day. If anyone will be cancelling, please PM me. Thanks!

Still have a CRT on 12/25 at 9:10am for a party of 3. Will be canceling Monday night if no takers! :santa:

Just got the news that we are road-trippin' to Disney for Christmas! Crazy...especially because we are uber-planners!

So...I'm looking for:
Dinner @ OHana any night 12/21-12/25
Any meal at Crystal Palace 12/22-12/25
Any meal at 1900 Park Fare 12/21-12/26 (bfast only on the 26th)

There are 4 of us, all over 10 years old.
Don't know how this works, but you can email me at
cflores@lcacougars.com

Just got the news that we are road-trippin' to Disney for Christmas! Crazy...especially because we are uber-planners!

So...I'm looking for:
Dinner @ OHana any night 12/21-12/25
Any meal at Crystal Palace 12/22-12/25
Any meal at 1900 Park Fare 12/21-12/26 (bfast only on the 26th)

There are 4 of us, all over 10 years old.
Don't know how this works, but you can email me at
cflores@lcacougars.com

Keep calling them several times a day. I also booked at the last minute, got everything I wanted and was even able to get Chef Mickey's (much to the reservationist's shock :rotfl2: ). Good luck!

I know I am already posting again....

I am still on the lookout for Teppan Edo (preferable) or Le Cellier for 12/22 for a party of 4 for dinner. My 10 year old loves the local hibachi and would love this place as well ;)

I have a Tokyo Dining at 7:00 pm the same night/same size party to trade.

Only days away :banana: :banana: :banana:

Anyone have a late...(like 6pm or later) for a Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose on the 23rd?

I have an eariler Fantasmic package to trade....sorry trade only.

I can't use it but they have a 6:00 pm on 12/22 at Teppan Edo for a party of 4 available right now!

Anyone have a late...(like 6pm or later) for a Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose on the 23rd?

I have an eariler Fantasmic package to trade....sorry trade only.

The Fantasmic dinner package is only offered for the first show of the night. So there would be no packages available after 5 p.m. because the first show is at 6:30 that night.

I know its a long shot, but it's Disney so I am dreaming!!

We want/need

CRT
lunch or dinner Dec18
Breakfast, lunch or dinner Dec21
Breakfast 24th

Donald's Bfast in AK
Dec 20 or 22

Princess meal in Epcot
Breakfast, lunch or dinner Dec19
Breakfast, lunch or dinner Dec23

Thanks in advance to all!!!! Wish me Pixie dust... I am gonna keep calling.
:)

We just snagged a Fantasmic package--finally:cool1:, so I just cancelled for a party of 4 at Mama Melrose on 12/22 for 6:15 p.m. I hope that someone can use it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter