December 2008 Brides?

11 More Here...

Lots still to do!!!

Trying not freak out --- :lmao:

To Do This Week:
* Finish Menu Cards
* Put together Bins carry all the stuff over!
* Finish Favors for Rehearsal and Wedding
* Laundry Laundry Laundry

Fun Stuff
* Bachlorette Party on Saturday!!!

How are you ladies doing!!!

Doing ok here! 17 days I think! I'm cooking for 12 ppl on Thursday and then flying to NY on Friday to spend the weekend with my folks to go over final details. I'm supposed to get my nails done tonight but I don't see that happening.

Hoping to make up a job list and finalize the day of and week of itineraries for everyone. Oh lord just alot to do!:laughing:

17 more days Hilary! Good luck with your finals! You wil do great I'm sure!:thumbsup2

11 more days for you Sleeping Princess! How wonderful! Hope it is magical~:wizard:

I am totally stressed out!! :sick: I think I'm pretty much done with everything except I'm still making rounds paying our vendors in advance with credit card. I don't want to be writing out checks or counting cash on the day of the wedding if I can help it. :woohoo:

I kinda can't wait until it's all over and I know it's a terrible thing to say.. LOL

10 days here. Everythign was going smooth but we had some family drama today form my side unfortunaltey

Godo luck ladies!

17 more days Hilary! Good luck with your finals! You wil do great I'm sure!:thumbsup2

Thank you! I'm trying my hardest. Here is what my life for the next two weeks looks like:

To Do for Wedding:
Re-do seating cards. I messed them up the first time.
Make menu cards
Make instruction cards for guestbook pages
Make out of town guest packets with directions and little candies
Wrap favors in little baggies with raffia
Last fitting

To Do for Grad School:
2 10 page finals
1 30 page portfolio (I'm currently about 5 pages in)
1 12 page paper

To Do For Holiday:
Make Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Cake (Thursday)
Make roasted chicken & sweet potato casserole (Sunday)

***Not eat too much so that I can still fit into my wedding dress***

I'm getting married Saturday, December 6 at Honeymoon Island State Park, Dunedin, FL (about 2 hours from orlando) then heading over to Wilderness Lodge on Sunday, December 8 for our mini Disney honeymoon!! :lovestruc

4 more days till my Dec 1 wedding!! :bride: I leave tomorrow for disney I am sooo freaking excited. :cool1: I can't wait. I want to tell everyone I meet that I am getting married on Monday.

Good Luck PerfectAngel!!! Congratulations!

We are all so close! I got so much wedding stuff done today!! I made tags, place cards, and have some of my out of town bags assembled!! YAY!

I also finished about 1/4 of my portfolio project!! Woohoo!!!

Have a happy turkey day everyone!!

Congrats perfectangel!!! I don't know how everyone handles the stress so well! My family must want to throw me through a wall at this point. I really hope I calm down by the time I get to Florida. I'm just so afraid somethings going to go wrong!

Congrats perfectangel!!! I don't know how everyone handles the stress so well! My family must want to throw me through a wall at this point. I really hope I calm down by the time I get to Florida. I'm just so afraid somethings going to go wrong!

If you accept the fact that something WILL go wrong, and in the grand scheme of things it DOES NOT MATTER. You are marrying your soulmate, and the marriage is what matters NOT the wedding.

No one will remember whatever small detail ends up not being right.

Good luck!!!

It's your wedding month ladies:santa: :bride: ! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to see all your pics and read all your TR's!

Congrats to all the Dec brides. I am going down there for a meeting with my planner and my e-pics and trial run. We are there from the 12-16th so I will be watching for Disney brides.

I leave Saturday for Disney, and the wedding is Monday 12/8. Can't wait!!! I just need the week off of work to get everything done :) . Congrats to all!

I'm a December 2009 bride, but reading all of your messages makes me very excited!! Congratulations to all of you and I can't wait to see pictures!:yay:

I leave Thursday for my Friday wedding!!!

Hey there ladies...

Just wanted to post real quick.. We leave for Disney on Thursday for our Saturday Wedding.. AHHHHH

Still sooooo much laundry to do.. Oh well guess at least all wedding stuff is out of the way..

Except those damn pesky wedding programs, I can't seem to get them right.. :scared1:

Hope you all are chugging along.. Last day of work tomorrow!! Gotta go make sure my little students have their grades right... :o)

:bride: :dance3: :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter