December 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call to Disney Dining 1-407-WDW-DINE and ask to switch the reservation name. Sometimes the CM will tell you that the original holder has to do the switching, but it's not necessary. Just hang up and try back for another CM who will switch it for you. None of these require a credit card deposit so it should be no problem with switching the name.

interesting, i just called the WDW dining number and spoke with two operators. They both told me they have never heard of people being able to 'trade' reservations, so they didn't know how to do this. Anyone have any other ideas how to do this?

BTW- before it gets lost in the shuffle, still looking for Le Cellier on Friday, December 4th (lunch or {preferably} dinner) two adults. Would consider trading either Crystal Palace (2 adults) on 12/2 or even my CRT ADR on 11/28.

12/11/09 Candlelight Processional Package @ 6:45 pm for Coral Reef or Le
Cellier Party of 6
I have Teppen Edo for a Party of 6 with CP package that I
would be willing to trade for one of the other two restaurants
I was able to get the Coral Reef for the 5:00 pm show so I have canceled Teppen Edo party of 6 4:10 pm dining with 6:45 pm CP show

12/10/09 Fantasmic Package @ Mama Melrose's for a party of 6
(I have a regular reservation but would like the package)

12/9/09 California Grill for 2 (7:00 to 8:00 pm reservation wanted)
I could trade the 5:35 pm reservation that I have now
I got the reservation time I wanted today and canceled the 5:35 pm reservation

I am going down for my twin girls' 1st birthday December 6 - 11th.

They love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I am trying to get a ressie at Chef Mickey's - ideally for dinner 12/7 around 5 pm - 6 pm.

If anyone has a Chef Mickey's ADR for breakfast or dinner the days I am going and is going to cancel I would so appreciate your PM'ing me.

Thanks so much. I want this so bad for Riley and Morgan.

I am going down for my twin girls' 1st birthday December 6 - 11th.

They love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I am trying to get a ressie at Chef Mickey's - ideally for dinner 12/7 around 5 pm - 6 pm.

If anyone has a Chef Mickey's ADR for breakfast or dinner the days I am going and is going to cancel I would so appreciate your PM'ing me.

Thanks so much. I want this so bad for Riley and Morgan.

Keep checking on line constantly! I started with nothing available today to getting: (all at good times too, I might add)

Cali Grill
C Royal Table
Ohana
Chef Mickeys
Hoop de doo
plus others!

You still have time! It's easy online, you don't have to keep calling back!:) Good luck!

Looking for Crystal Palace on 12/1 for 2 people, anytime between 4 and 6 PM. Let me know if interested...Thanks!

I have a lunch ADR on 12/9 for 2 adults at 12:15 PM, if you're interested.

:worship: and I'm trying to move our O'hana's ADR on Monday 12/07 at 8:55 PM to anything sooner. Otherwise everyone in the restaurant will have to explain to their kids why a fat middle-aged lady is curled up under the table with a pillow and snoring....with noodles stuck to her face. :laughing:

I've got Ohana on the 10th @ 6:40 for 4 adults/1child if you're interested

I would love to get a dinner ADR for 5 people on Monday Nov 30th at Chef Mickey's for my girls. I have been trying online it seems like forever! If anyone is cancelling please let me know. I would prefer before 8pm.
Thanks!:)

Going to cancel Le Cellier for 2A, 2C Saturday Dec 5 at 6:15pm. I'll be cancelling it tonight unless I hear anyone wants it before then. I can't believe I can't give away Le Cellier!

Very Special birthday celebration on 12/10....

Looking for O"hana anywhere from 6:30 pm -8:00 pm

I have a 9:15 pm now for three but I am afraid we will be falling asleep by the time we eat.

Going to cancel Le Cellier for 2A, 2C Saturday Dec 5 at 6:15pm. I'll be cancelling it tonight unless I hear anyone wants it before then. I can't believe I can't give away Le Cellier!

PMing you!!!
I would LOVE that one!!!

Looking to Tony's Town Square on 12/6/09. I already have it booked for 5:55, but we are doing MVMCP that night. I would like to try to get an earlier time, sometime between 4 and 5. If you can help me out please PM me.

I still have Liberty Tree on 12/8 @ 4:05 for party of 2 if anyone is interested.

Looking for a Mama Melrose Fantasmic on 12/10 for 2 if anyone has it!

I have Donald's for 7 people on Dec 5 at 8:05 am. We only need it for 2. Anyone interested in dining with DH and DS8?

Looking for Mama Melrose w/Fantasmic Dinner package on 12/2/09 for 6 ppl. It is my DD's birthday:cake: and they were sold out by the time my travel agent got through. He booked the H&V package if anyone wants to swap??!!:confused3

I am looking to trade!

I have Tony's on Dec 3rd @ 6:50 pm. We are wanting a time earlier than this since we have christmas party tickets that night! Thanks!:santa:

Looking to trade Crystal Palace 12/3 5:10 PM reservation for 2 for a Crystal Palace Reservation on 12/1 for 2 for anytime between 3:45 and 6 PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter