December 2009 Brides?

Finally booked our land portion today! Woo hoooo!! 4 days at Ft Wilderness before we sail on 12/10! Just one more thing to cross off the list!!

Congratulations!! Since 2009 is the year of "What Will You Celebrate?", I found the section tailored to Romance, Vow Renewal/Weddings extremely helpful. Plus WDW has a lot of new things they are offering under that section in 2009. That may help to make it special.

HTH.

Hi,

Where can i find this?

Thanks

I'm so excited and just wanted to share! I got my date and contract today! Dec. 20 at 5 pm, WP/WH/GF Ballroom and the California Grill for the rehearsal dinner!:yay: :woohoo: :yay: :banana:

I too am a December 2009 Bride!! I was able to officially book our wedding a couple of weeks ago. It's Dec. 14th, ceremony in Italy, reception at Narcoosee's and dessert party at the lower U.K.! I can't wait. Now I can actually start to plan things!! Good luck with everyone else's planning!

I too am a December 2009 Bride!! I was able to officially book our wedding a couple of weeks ago. It's Dec. 14th, ceremony in Italy, reception at Narcoosee's and dessert party at the lower U.K.! I can't wait. Now I can actually start to plan things!! Good luck with everyone else's planning!

Congrats!!!!! :banana: We look forward to planning with you!

I'll be calling in tomorrow! We're going for SBP and Ariels. I'm less concerned with getting our date than if the Navy changes schedules again! Then we'll be moving up to September (I better get sewing fast!).

I just called disney for the first time today. They said a WC would get in touch with me in 1-2 buisness days, could be longer because of the holidays. I too am hoping for SBP and Ariels in early December 2009. How hard is it to get the date and location you want? How many back ups should I have?

A question for the Dec 09 brides that have booked the WP already, did you just call your coordinator and book? I thought that we had to wait until we were 8 months out to book the WP, if not I will be on the phone bright and early tomorrow morning!! :goodvibes

I just put a tenative hold on SBP, but I can't actually book it until April. You may be able to do the same thing for WP.

Hello everyone! After lurking on this board for WAY too long...I am soon to be a DIS bride!:bride: :banana: :banana: :banana: We called disney yesterday (they said someone would call me back in 2-3 days) Hoping for SBP Dec 16th or 17th!!

A question for the Dec 09 brides that have booked the WP already, did you just call your coordinator and book? I thought that we had to wait until we were 8 months out to book the WP, if not I will be on the phone bright and early tomorrow morning!! :goodvibes

I called about 14 months in advance to set up a site tour and to book the wedding. At 13 months they put me on the book for my date but held it open in case anyone else wanted my date which then they would have a lottery. Then a few days after my year mark they called and told me I got my date. Usually they don't contract you until 8 months in advance but they are able to do it earlier sometimes. I would say call right away and see what they say. It never hurts to call and get your name on the books in any capacity, especially if a certain date is important to you. HTH! :)

We were told that SBP and Ariels aren't as difficult to get into as, say WP, but I'm sure it's all up to chance. We didn't have any problems getting our date and even have our back-up date (thank you to the Navy) open in September.

I called about 14 months in advance to set up a site tour and to book the wedding. At 13 months they put me on the book for my date but held it open in case anyone else wanted my date which then they would have a lottery. Then a few days after my year mark they called and told me I got my date. Usually they don't contract you until 8 months in advance but they are able to do it earlier sometimes. I would say call right away and see what they say. It never hurts to call and get your name on the books in any capacity, especially if a certain date is important to you. HTH! :)

I agree. Call now. I was able to book WP and get my contract because my reception location was CG if I had done anywhere else likw WH for example I would have had to wait until 8 months. HTH!

I agree. Call now. I was able to book WP and get my contract because my reception location was CG if I had done anywhere else likw WH for example I would have had to wait until 8 months. HTH!

Has anyone else booked for December?

I know everyone will be busy with their weddings but anyone who wants to float by and say hi at ours is more than welcome :goodvibes

:surfweb: Just checking in to see if there are any new brides, vow renewals or updates on anyone for December 2009? :thumbsup2

Only 6 more months to go!

Brian and I are officially booked for Dec 8th! We're having a 5pm ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion and a 7pm reception in the Napa Room at California Grill. Since my last post on this thread we switched from Escape to Wishes since we realized we're going to meet our minimum regardless. We're super-excited and can't wait for our planning session in less than seven weeks!
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter