• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2015 Discount Watch

what is this? is there a savings for december being offered on hotel room?

I think it was in response to my earlier request for more details on the PINS/UOC's people have been receiving. I'll be tickled silly when/if the GP release happens with these discounts.

Have our plane tickets purchased. Now just waiting for a discount on a deluxe hotel for 12/7-12/12. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

We bought our plane tickets a week ago for Dec.6-12 and are hoping for a good discount at WL.

We bought our plane tickets from Seattle months ago because they were so cheap. I chose my dates so carefully based on last years free dining dates and then they shortened them for December this year:-(. I'm hoping for 30% off for dec 10-15. We finally picked the Polynesian. (We were at beach club, but it looks like BC will only get 20%)

Here's to wishing for all of us. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I purchased our plane tickets for 12/12 through 12/19 when Southwest made the flights available. Still hoping for a room discount for POFQ. If not, at least I know we are going!!

I purchased our plane tickets for 12/12 through 12/19 when Southwest made the flights available. Still hoping for a room discount for POFQ. If not, at least I know we are going!!

We did the same thing. Delta flights from Seattle $323 each. We bought them back in February. We're going no matter what!!!

We went last year and paid almost $1200 for our tickets. So we saved $500+ already.

Glad to hear you got a great deal too! Our flights are already $100 more per person than the day I booked them!

It pays to book flights really far ahead, but I wound up booking us outside of free dining. I actually chose my dates very carefully based on last year's dates, but they shortened December's dates this year.

Well, I'm still hoping for a discount for meals or rooms for A/P people for the mid-December timeframe. Let's hope we see it soon because we'd love to see the decorations, MCMP and other things .

I'm guessing I don't have enough posts to send a private message. Magical Vacations Travel is the agency. The do have a fb page and list more discounts there than on their actual webpage. Kristen has been wonderful to work with!

I got a room-only UOC today - 30% off Deluxe or Villas for Aug 28 - Nov 24 and Nov 28 - Dec 23. Wish I had a trip planned - this is the 4th UOC I've gotten in the last few months, but can't use any of them. :(

wish I could snag one of these we are going Nov 29th to Dec 5th
I got a room-only UOC today - 30% off Deluxe or Villas for Aug 28 - Nov 24 and Nov 28 - Dec 23. Wish I had a trip planned - this is the 4th UOC I've gotten in the last few months, but can't use any of them. :([/QUO

I got a room-only UOC today - 30% off Deluxe or Villas for Aug 28 - Nov 24 and Nov 28 - Dec 23. Wish I had a trip planned - this is the 4th UOC I've gotten in the last few months, but can't use any of them. :(

New to these posts-what does UOC stand for? Thanks

[

Hi all! We're planning our first POFQ stay for the week before Christmas (19-25). Is it still true that if your first night is within a room discount period, the whole stay is? Thanks!

Hi all! We're planning our first POFQ stay for the week before Christmas (19-25). Is it still true that if your first night is within a room discount period, the whole stay is? Thanks!
That only works for limited package discounts like free dining. For resort discounts (even when booked as a package) you only get discount for nights that offer the discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter