December 2015 Scrapbook Challenge

Updated to here. I wasn't able to finish any pages myself this weekend, but did finish up almost all my Christmas crafts! And then I cut out a title for one of the pages I need to scrap and lost an "S" before I had a chance to run it through the Xyron! Hoping it magically reappears today.

I've done 15 pages... No where near my goal but the kids are all home and we have been enjoying family time since 2 are off in college. I hope to get at least 10 more done before month end... maybe more if I can get my digital pages done..

I finished with 8 more pages.. Wanted more but the digital scrapbooking is just not my thing... I just can't get the hang of it...and over analyze everything I do with it... So I am going to have to double my work load next year and make a major dent in some PL style albums to get caught up...

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful night... Happy New Year!

Finished 6 more pages today and for 2015!
Happy New Year!

Becky

Updated to here and added the 51 pages I finished tonight. Would love to finish all my 8x8 pages this weekend.

I can't get into digital scrapbooking either. Too many opportunities to rearrange things I could be there all day. At least with traditional scrapbooking once you stick something it's stuck and you can't really reposition over and over after that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter