December 22nd and 23rd

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
Through a fluke, my DD and I are getting to go to FL to visit my parents for Christmas. My DH won't be able to make it, so it's just us. My DD would love to stay at Portofino Bay, but the Royal Pacific is cheaper (of course).

Can anybody point me to the cheapest place/rates for two nights - December 22nd & 23rd? I've got the following information so far:

RPH (standard view)

22nd
Ent. Card - $110
FL Res. Rate (if mother stays with us) - $109

23rd
AAA - $143
FL Res. - $109

PBH

22nd & 23rd
FL Res. Rate - $149 (gardenview) or $169 (bayview)

I would prefer that my mother not have to come stay with us, since she's not at all interested in the parks. Any suggestions for other places, sites, etc. to look for rates????

THANKS!!!

Do you have an AP? The rate for both nights at RPR is $109 std.
$149.00 at PBH gardenview.

Also give them a call and ask about Fan Club rates you can get one through a poster, tinkerbarb on this forum.

Good Luck!

You found the lowest rates! I will be there the same time. You could leave your mother at either RPR or PBH and she could easily find something to do without going to the parks.

Right now, that's probably what we're leaning toward. She loves our Chihuahua, so we may just leave the two of them to visit while we do the parks. Puddin was going to stay at Grandma's house, but they can stay there until we finish up at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter