December 4, 2015 : 7 night Bahamian Wonder Texas

Is the FE group full? We'll be on the Wonder too December 4th-11th. We have two daughters - Emma (age 2.5) and Vivian (4). Participating adults - Tim and Virginia.

Room 7054

We're coming from Houston and so excited for our first cruise! Thanks!

Virginia

I will get you added to the current list.

We are working on group 3. We will be working on FE groups til sometime in October. The groups will have up to 20 cabins per list.

Great! I'm not sure which group we ended up in...and I don't think I have enough posts to do a PM. Can you email me the group list we ended up in? (unless it's the current one you are still working to fill ) My email is leesagabe@hotmail.com. Thank you!!!

Great! I'm not sure which group we ended up in...and I don't think I have enough posts to do a PM. Can you email me the group list we ended up in? (unless it's the current one you are still working to fill ) My email is leesagabe@hotmail.com. Thank you!!!

It is the current list and there are 4 more spots to fill, then I can send the list out.

Hi everyone!!!!

I only have 13 cabins on my list so far. I think I missed some, but I've started shopping anyway,

The hubs will not be able to come on the Cruise with Bridget and me, but so be it. :) We will have to suffer through it alone.

I have ever done anything Disney before and neither has my daughter. So, needless to say, she has no idea what's coming and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. :)

I am excited about it all!!!

As far as FE goes- wanted to give all a heads up that it will just be Mom (me) and child.

Hi everyone!!!!

I only have 13 cabins on my list so far. I think I missed some, but I've started shopping anyway,

The hubs will not be able to come on the Cruise with Bridget and me, but so be it. :) We will have to suffer through it alone.

I have ever done anything Disney before and neither has my daughter. So, needless to say, she has no idea what's coming and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. :)

As far as FE goes- wanted to give all a heads up that it will just be Mom (me) and child.

We are taking names for the FE lists til sometime in October. We are on list #4 right now and still have 3 or 4 cabin spots open on it. When they are full, we will start a new list and carry that on until our cutoff date. So be prepared for up to 20 cabins with ? people in each one.

I can't figure out how to write a new post as this looks like a reply only. Sorry, I'm new...

But, is there a way to still be part of the group FE program/group for the Dec. 4th cruise that leaves out of Galveston, TX? I was referred to a facebook page, but of course I can't find that either. Can someone help me please? I'm a little lost.

Donna

@twokats - Thank you so much for organizing the FE groups!

If I get to 10 posts that means I can receive a PM correct? Is that just a private message between us, or is it between everyone in the FE groups? I'm new to the Disney boards and still trying to figure it all out.

Hi everyone!!!!

Can I get on the list? I'm traveling with my daughter.

@twokats - Thank you so much for organizing the FE groups!

If I get to 10 posts that means I can receive a PM correct? Is that just a private message between us, or is it between everyone in the FE groups? I'm new to the Disney boards and still trying to figure it all out.

A PM is a private conversation between just the two of us. It is started up at the top in the Inbox.

I can't figure out how to write a new post as this looks like a reply only. Sorry, I'm new...

But, is there a way to still be part of the group FE program/group for the Dec. 4th cruise that leaves out of Galveston, TX? I was referred to a facebook page, but of course I can't find that either. Can someone help me please? I'm a little lost.

Donna

Yes, just give me the names of the party in your stateroom and also the age and gender of any children. If you already know your stateroom number, I will need that or need it when you get it. We are presently on list #4 and each list has at least 20 cabins in it max.

A PM is a private conversation between just the two of us. It is started up at the top in the Inbox.

Yes, just give me the names of the party in your stateroom and also the age and gender of any children. If you already know your stateroom number, I will need that or need it when you get it. We are presently on list #4 and each list has at least 20 cabins in it max.

Fabulous! It's just me and my 5 yr old daughter, Molly. Our stateroom number is 5146

Do you or someone else provide the list to us so we know how to provide for? And, are we providing for adults too? I'm traveling alone with my daughter this time; hubs can't go, but I'm happy to gift for all ages :-)

Fabulous! It's just me and my 5 yr old daughter, Molly. Our stateroom number is 5146

Do you or someone else provide the list to us so we know how to provide for? And, are we providing for adults too? I'm traveling alone with my daughter this time; hubs can't go, but I'm happy to gift for all ages :-)

When the list is complete I will send it to you and it will have the cabins with all who are in them, adult and children or just adult. People do gifts in different ways. Some do cabin gifts, or cabin gifts with something special for the kids, others do something for each individual. Totally up to the giver. There are many threads out on the Dis about FE's and gifts. Just do a search.

Kathy, I have added you to the list. As soon as you know your stateroom number, please let me know so I can add it. I will send you the list when it is closer to being full.

I have our state room number!! So with myself and husband and two daughters (as above) we are in Room 6581. When will I get the list for others in our FE group? And do we do little gifts for each day or once or twice during the cruise??

Hi,
We wold like to join the FE group. We are cruising with one more family on Disney Wonder on Dec 4, 205.
Room 6551
Adults: Me and my husband
Children: Rayya (7 yrs old girl), Shayaan (18 months old boy)
Thanks

Room 6549
Adults : friend and her husband
children : Alina(8 yrs old girl), Mikael (3 yrs old boy)

Hi,
We wold like to join the FE group. We are cruising with one more family on Disney Wonder on Dec 4, 205.
Room 6551
Adults: Me and my husband
Children: Rayya (7 yrs old girl), Shayaan (18 months old boy)
Thanks

Room 6549
Adults : friend and her husband
children : Alina(8 yrs old girl), Mikael (3 yrs old boy)

I will get you on the list. Can I get all of the adults names?

Hi we are also interested in getting on a fe list . Just booked yesterday not sure of cabin number yet.
Tara Parsons(mom)
Curt Parsons (dad)
Children
April Parsons (15)
Curtis Parsons(13)

So, in an effort to try to get to know each other, I thought that I'd ask a question and see if anyone answers it. Maybe tomorrow someone else could ask a different question?

QUESTION: what are you most excited about regarding the upcoming cruise?

Angela
1.My daughter and husband scuba dive so that's a big thing for them
2. castaway cay!!!!!

:tinker:Not sure if my posts are being seen or not . It's been a while since I posted on these boards. Plus I'm just trying to get 10 so I can pm:smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter