December 7,2013 Wonder from Galveston

The kids don't need a passport for this trip right? Our travel agent said we didn't. does anyone know for sure?

Don't need one, as someone else posted. It can come in handy if you needed to fly back home for an emergency, but otherwise, not necessary for the "closed loop" cruises, which start and end in the US.

As to the Shutters CD, it is costly. I think there was a link on DISBoards about a prepurchase price, I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

Does anyone know how much the Disney CD from Shutters is? I heard $399 and $299 and was just wondering if anyone knew what the recent cost was?

Found it. Under the FAQS sticky: (cut and pasted for convenience)

"Shutters - Photos packages onboard are now based on "photo credits" for the different size pictures you want to purchase. Photo sizes are 6x8 or 8x10.

10 Photo Credits: $89
20 Photo Credits: $149
30 Photo Credits: $199

You can also purchase photo CD's (priced according to length of cruise)

3, 4 and 5 day cruises the CD is $299
7 day or longer the CD is $399

Any purchaser of a CD can purchase any prints or credit package at 1/2 off the advertised price (both Magic and Wonder). , http://support.mycruisephotos.com/support/home, Prepurchase Photo Package here, New Photo CD Info & Discussion
Contact Info if you forgot to pick up your pics from Shutters or left behind onboard. Email gnusser@imageservices.com (Greg Nusser)
PHONE:
Operations/Customer Service
Image Photo Services, Inc.
P- 786-871-5743 Direct line
CURRENT PRICING THREAD AS OF 7/6/11"

Found it. Under the FAQS sticky: (cut and pasted for convenience)

"Shutters - Photos packages onboard are now based on "photo credits" for the different size pictures you want to purchase. Photo sizes are 6x8 or 8x10.

10 Photo Credits: $89
20 Photo Credits: $149
30 Photo Credits: $199

You can also purchase photo CD's (priced according to length of cruise)

3, 4 and 5 day cruises the CD is $299
7 day or longer the CD is $399

Any purchaser of a CD can purchase any prints or credit package at 1/2 off the advertised price (both Magic and Wonder). , http://support.mycruisephotos.com/support/home, Prepurchase Photo Package here, New Photo CD Info & Discussion
Contact Info if you forgot to pick up your pics from Shutters or left behind onboard. Email gnusser@imageservices.com (Greg Nusser)
PHONE:
Operations/Customer Service
Image Photo Services, Inc.
P- 786-871-5743 Direct line
CURRENT PRICING THREAD AS OF 7/6/11"

Thanks for the info, looks like I need to budget for the CD. I heard on another thread somewhere that if you go into the cruise with the CD budgeted then you can really take advantage. I figure for that much money I will have them do a photo shoot of my kids on every possible occasion. That will be our Christmas photo we send out for the holidays and the kids yearly photo for this year all wrapped into one along with the vacation photos as a bonus!:woohoo::banana:

Anyone have an idea what they'll be doing when we dock at Key West? The excursions don't seem very exciting.

Anyone have an idea what they'll be doing when we dock at Key West? The excursions don't seem very exciting.

Not sure yet. We plan on at least taking a look around. I like to get out and see places, whether I like them or not. I did find one interesting sounding restaurant/bar that I want to check out. The menu had "bacon wrapped hot dogs" and that kind of jumped out to me. Going to try it out.

http://islanddogsbar.com/

Was their website. I've been looking at different menu websites and trying to see what is out there. We're still looking for ideas as well.

We just booked this afternoon:cool1: My girls are giddy, DH is dreaming of blue seas and I'm off to scroll back the 13 pages and catch up with our fellow sailors! How fun to see how many posts have been made on the thread, we love making friends beforehand :D

So THIS is where the party is!! Sure a lot more discussion here than on FB! We need to liven things up a bit over there!! :)

Welcome to all the new folks!

I hope everyone has joined our FB group and filled out the Roll Call Doc (even if you're not participating in the Fish Exchange).

Right now, I'm in Disneyland-mode, but when we get back, it's all cruise, all the time!!!!!!!! :) Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Trinity

Just booked our cruise 12/7 on the Wonder today!!! We are pros at DW and DL but have never cruised before. :) It will be me, DH, DD (3yr), and DS (11mo)....so excited!

I sent in my FB request (Starlit T.) and would love to be added to the FS list!

Hubby and I have cruised before but this is our first Disney cruise with our son who will be 5. We can't wait!! I have submitted a request for the FB group (initials FJ) and we would love to participate in the FE. 101 days!!!

chocoholiccanadian said:
Hubby and I have cruised before but this is our first Disney cruise with our son who will be 5. We can't wait!! I have submitted a request for the FB group (initials FJ) and we would love to participate in the FE. 101 days!!!

Welcome aboard I handle the FE so when you come over to the FB page look for the roll call sheet and Minnies FE group.

Just booked our cruise 12/7 on the Wonder today!!! We are pros at DW and DL but have never cruised before. :) It will be me, DH, DD (3yr), and DS (11mo)....so excited!

I sent in my FB request (Starlit T.) and would love to be added to the FS list!

Welcome aboard! Approved the request for facebook.

We took our boys when they were younger and they both enjoyed it and still talk about it. Should be a lot of fun. :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard! Request for the facebook has been approved.

For the FE there is a sign up on the facebook or check with tdbdolphin as she is heading that up! :thumbsup2

If anyone wants us to make you a license plate, or Family Cruise Magnet, send us a pm. Within limits, if you provide a name and a background picture we will try our best.

We just started doing this stuff on our last cruise and we have as much fun planning for the cruise as we have on the cruise.

This is our first year doing the Fish Extenders, and we made ours from scratch. Will try to get a photo of them on the Skydrive.

This message got lost at the beginning of the thread, so I thought I'd link it again.

We are back in the mode of making magnets for the door for this cruise, if anyone has any requests, within reason, we can give it a try.

We also have provided source files for the Disney Ships Bow and Stern art exmples located in this thread. If you want a link to the Adobe Illustrator files for these art files, let us know.

The work we did complete can be seen here.

Getting excited for the cruise. First on Disney and I'm anxious to compare to others. Love cruising....

becks467 said:
Getting excited for the cruise. First on Disney and I'm anxious to compare to others. Love cruising....

We had so much fun on our disney February cruise we booked this one haha welcome aboard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter