December ADR Cancellation Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrzrich

DIS Veteran
Is there one started yet? If so can I have the link? If not lets start one.

Looking for O'hana Dinner for 6 on Dec 1st before 9PM. (I have 9:10 PM if someone wants to trade)

Looking for Liberty Tree Tavern Christmas dinner. I Have a bunch of great places reserved from 12/20 -12/26 and I would be willing to trade. Crystal Palace, Kona, La Cellier, Teppan edo, are some of them.

Me too! Looking for a Fantasmic dining package for December 23. Any restaurant. A reservation for four people would be ideal but even a reservation for two people would help a lot. Thanks!

Looking for Le Cellier for lunch on Tues. Dec 4 or Wed. Dec. 5

If anyone would like to trade their LTT Dinner for Lunch on Christmas day, please let me know! Although there are no characters at lunch, it is a great spot to view the Christmas Parade, as it literally passes by the front door of the restaurant! I have a 11:45 res and parade is at 12:30.

ISO Garden Grill for 6 people around 6-7pm any night Dec 7-14. Willing to trade from my wide assortment of ADRs - including a 7:30pm Garden Grill one night!

If anyone has an ADR after 6 on December 15 that they are canceling PLEASE let me know!

I will be forever indebted to you!

TIA!! :wizard:

Hi!! How do you "trade" ADRs? :confused3
Thanks in advance!!

There are a few ways, the easiest being just exchanging names. Then when you walk up to the podium you each give the other person's name.

With the double booking rule, this only works for an even trade.

If the original ADR holder needs to cancel the ressie so they can make another one elsewhere, then call Disney and tell them that they are giving the ADR to their "friend, they give the name and party info of the other person to the reservationist (find out which resort they are staying at). Then as a courtesy I like to PM the confirmation # to my new friend!

I am looking for chef mickey dec. 4 for breakfast around 9:00 or for dinner on the 2nd at 5:00 before mvmcp.

I have a Crystal Palace that night (Dec. 2) if somebody wants it at 4:55.

I'm looking for an earlier reservation at Chef Mickey - around 5 or 6 on Dec 1. I have an 8:20 that I would be happy to trade

There are a few ways, the easiest being just exchanging names. Then when you walk up to the podium you each give the other person's name.

With the double booking rule, this only works for an even trade.

If the original ADR holder needs to cancel the ressie so they can make another one elsewhere, then call Disney and tell them that they are giving the ADR to their "friend, they give the name and party info of the other person to the reservationist (find out which resort they are staying at). Then as a courtesy I like to PM the confirmation # to my new friend!

Thank you so much for the info!

I would love to have a Le Cellier dinner for 2 Dec. 8-14....I had asked about this in a thread about a week ago :)

Maybe could trade another ADR???

Please PM me :)

THANKS!!
Erica princess:

Looking for the elusive CRT or Chef Mickey's breakfast, lunch, or dinner December 20-27. If anyone is cancelling please let me know!!! :santa:

Need :tink: CRT Dinner for 2 :hug: Dec 9-15....have a Saturday, Dec 8th dinner for 2 I would like to trade :wizard:

THANKS!
Erica M. princess:

I have a 2:20 ressie at Le Cellier for the 5p :santa: CP show on Dec 8th

This is our arriving day and I would LOVE to trade it to later in the day or week if poss. We will be there through Dec 15!!

Thanks!
Erica M princess:

I'm looking for dinner at Chef Mickeys on any of the following dates:
Dec 11th 5 or 6pm preferably
Dec 14th any time
Dec 15th any time
Thanks in advance:santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter