• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December ADR

Bon1423

Mouseketeer
I’ve been able to make reservations through November 30th, but when my 60+10 day for Dec 1st came up, there was almost nothing...which was weird bc it’s a long stay. Like there were zero reservations available at Epcot. I quit looking thinking it glitched and came back today and now I can’t even choose a December date to search. The calendar stops Nov 30. Anyone else encounter issues with December?

I’ve been able to make reservations through November 30th, but when my 60+10 day for Dec 1st came up, there was almost nothing...which was weird bc it’s a long stay. Like there were zero reservations available at Epcot. I quit looking thinking it glitched and came back today and now I can’t even choose a December date to search. The calendar stops Nov 30. Anyone else encounter issues with December?

My 60-days comes up next Monday, so we'll see.

I'm with you... I messaged with the agent through the website and was told she's had another guest who wasn't able to access the +10 window today. I did realize my 60 day reminder on my phone was for our trip in general...we're doing a split stay between US/IOA and DW and don't actually check in until 12/7...so I've got a few more days. Hoping the 10 day window option returns by then. If not I'll be up every morning at 5:rotfl:

I've made my 10-day December ADR's, but it has been very frustrating.

Sometimes the dates weren't showing to click on and went days in reverse.

Now I'm making ADR's 1-day at a time since I've passed 10-days.

DHS ADR's are the most difficult to get. I've haven't found any for
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Hollywood & Vine

For some reason H&V only has ADRs open thru 12/7. I've been checking for the past couple of days, needing 12/8 of course.
Also wondering if/when they will update the closing times for restaurants at MK. I believe most close at 6, but parks close at 7.
I went from having nothing to do these past months, to now stalking thru out the day... 😒

I was able to make reservations this morning. However only Chrome seemed to work. MS edge kicked me out half way through saying no reservation times available. Was not able to make any via the app on my iphone even though it displayed all the available times.

Via Napoli is unavailable for some reason though

I made my Dec 4-12th ADRs this morning. I was able to get everything I wanted when I wanted with the exception of H&V-I am assuming that is because it's popular and hard to get. I couldn't get it for either of my DHS days which would have been 63 days and 67 days out. Is it possible they just don't have them available yet?

I had this issue, and found that if I first went to “My Plans,” I had to log back in, and then all 10 days were available, except for Via Napoli that seems to have no availability for early December.

I made my Dec 4-12th ADRs this morning. I was able to get everything I wanted when I wanted with the exception of H&V-I am assuming that is because it's popular and hard to get. I couldn't get it for either of my DHS days which would have been 63 days and 67 days out. Is it possible they just don't have them available yet?
I do not believe they have released times after the 7th. I was able to get the 7th a few days ago, but nothing after. I need the 8th. Been stalking for days...

I do not believe they have released times after the 7th. I was able to get the 7th a few days ago, but nothing after. I need the 8th. Been stalking for days...
Thank you, I'm looking for the 7th or 11th, unable to get either at this time. I have touring plans reservation finder set to look for those days.

Is the touring plans reservation finder worth the money?

Unless something has changed, it's free. I'm not real sure on that anymore, I've always paid for TPs because to me it's a valuable tool, especially the app.

I have to say that back in the pre-covid world, I was able to get many, many hard to find ADRs using the TP's reservation finder. Not sure how it will be now.

Unless something has changed, it's free. I'm not real sure on that anymore, I've always paid for TPs because to me it's a valuable tool, especially the app.

I have to say that back in the pre-covid world, I was able to get many, many hard to find ADRs using the TP's reservation finder. Not sure how it will be now.
I just signed up for the ***********, which was free for 6 simultaneous alerts. So I guess we will see if it works! I am crossing my fingers for Hollywood & Vine for the 2nd week of December. :rolleyes1 If no luck, maybe I will try TPs!

I just got a table for 4 at CRT next week through Reservation Finder. I'd have to give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. We have a free account at Touring Plans but when they locate a reservation they ask if you'd like to make a donation, which seems very fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter